More Problems Presented to the Hun

I’m Sorry (Am I?)

Recently, I have made some personal contributions to The Party with a theme of my own when noting that people have been coming to me in the street or otherwise in public and making specific reference to the Welsh or to the Irish – or even both.

This has been happening a lot more than described in the 24th March 2022 article Let No Be No! It started years ago so soon as my sister Angela had completed her research into the English Church and then the Scottish.

A few days ago, a man was waiting for me. After asking what my name is, he introduced himself as being Anglo-Irish and wanted to know about the Holy Spirit.

I calmly explained that Angela, the expert in this matter, is gone, she departed to Mexico and is waiting to go back home to Germany.

Back Then You Evaded Prison, You’ll Pay Now”

We also talked about the war, and I explained that they never forgot. Both sides were in Normandy, but our side was positioned higher up. Eventually, we drew back to the Rhine where we put up a line and said Weiter kommen sie nicht!

We never surrendered and they never caught up with us. That is, until one day the Hun returned to England on account of Mädel. Had it not been for her, he’d have waited in Germany till his sister turned up, for by then she had already completed her work for the English Child and his Scottish brother. But her friend who became my Freundin could not be without me, so I came back.

One day in England in 2017, Mädel made her offer to work for Sovereign England of Jesus Christ, and they turned her down! It was later in the same year that the Hun made to the UK an offer of his own, as we have hinted at on Party space.

They were furious and said You evaded us back then on the Rhine, but now you are going to pay for everything!

The Hun went to prison, his funds were dried out and no Red Cross parcel ever came his way. Winston Churchill, they fumed, will win this war!, and they added that I am not going anywhere.

But sister Hun escaped to Mexico in 2019, on the 1st September in the early hours under cover of dark, thus evading being interrogated and bugged by Bletchley Park. She left behind her brother in prison, saying brother, he know very little and not can help them!, and, after shedding a tear, left me here to rot with the dead-uk.

Here is today’s Party song.

I’m Very Sorry (I’m not really)

My Hunnish sister left two empty sheets in her Union Flag, something only she could have possibly done, and I her brother don’t have a clue how she would determine what is what, who, when or where to fill those two empty frames.

However, the German Holy Mother had promised me many years ago, and again after that on many occasions, that She would get me out of prison and back to the land of the Rhine. Knowing this, I never changed my uniform other than to hand it to Mädel once a week to take downstairs to the laundry room. Being grey and of good quality material, it never fades, and Freundin always applies great care when washing it by hand.

Being English, she knows Anglo-Saxon customs, and she has learnt sufficient German to come with her Hun to the land of the German Mother. After all, Opa is from Saxony, so we are related in folkish identity, whereas Oma is from the Land of the North-Rhein Westphalian White Horse Rampant, sibling of the Kentish White Horse Rampant Invicta: yet more relationship!

My Freundin will know how to blend in, she has been accepted by the German Mother who offered Mädel a place corresponding to her skills and to her loyalty to the Hun.


Steinkrug


Sister Hun

This will enable Schwester Hunnin to return home to the Rhine too, for whatever resentment they hold against her now that the uk is gone, they know that whereas one is gone for good and cannot return, she is out there somewhere and might come back. By my estimation, their anger would be corresponding to what she did to their kingdom, and that would be terrible torment carried out with a spiteful Norman vengeance.

This is why her return won’t be as they had thought. Let’s face it, if you knew the rack was waiting for you, would you show up again?

Those people haven’t forgotten what she did to the Duke of William’s realm when declaring it defunct and proclaiming the Kingdom of Jesus, Son of God and rightful Monarch of the English Folk. They want to prevent her going to Germany and publishing her books so they can cover up the evidence, but this also means preventing her doing more research.

The Chicken and the Egg

As she left immediately in that night between August and September 2019 before they found out what had happened, all they have left is her brother sitting in prison.

When showing me the rack, all I need do is show them the two empty frames.

Without Angela, I said, they remain empty.

As she does the research and I only help her, they don’t have any cards in their hand. However, if they put her brother to the rack … and something goes awfully wrong, there will be no-one to help Angela.

This brings us to the original scene some twelve years ago just after we had returned from Serbia via Italy to England. My sister showed me that I hold the keys and she holds the four-framed Union Flag. So long as I don’t try unlocking the Italian door in England, that is all that counts. As for the two blank sheets under the English and Scottish flags, I can’t fill them in, only she could, so without her I prove to be a useless asset languishing in a dank prison.

Yet Schwester said: Must move on, brother not can stay to rot, he go Rhine with Mädel and she learn cook German dish, then brother recover and sister come back!

Therefore, the only way out of this Cretan maze concerning the Union Flag of four nations is for her brother to get to Germany, and this may well be what the German Mother showed me when, in the communion that took place some weeks ago and mentioned again in our recent article German Mother Given Foreign Problems, she showed me two empty-spaced flags in the distance, with in front of it a third white flag on a flagpole – this being the one which comes first.

Using a crooked finger and picking the lock, I should be out of here soon, and all thanks to Angela Hun’s providence dating back many years when she showed me that four-framed flag of hers. But it won’t be in an iron cage to Italy and from there across the Adriatic Sea to be dropped down a swamp, though.

My freedom depended on two empty spaces!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate