Even More From the Hun’s Perspective

Following yesterday’s publication, From the Hun’s Perspective, today The Party is presenting a requiem and the quest for new life.

Outstretched Arm in Appeal

In Autumn of 2018, the local authorities sent HM revenues at the Hun threatening him with lengthy court trials and prison if he didn’t fill in a sheet of paper declaring how much he had worked and earned.

Because they knew exactly what I had been doing, making a mistake meant they knew by default and would inflict a penalty of £1,000 a day for every wrong date, plus other penalties and or a prison sentence. I tried extending an arm in appeal to the heavens, for I could not afford the penalties they were threatening me with, and I had no detailed account of manual work I may have, or not have, done.

However, earlier that same year, both Alexandra and Angela had specifically made work offers to Germany in the Name of the German Holy Mother, but these were ignored. A year earlier, precisely in the early months of 2017, Mädel had made her own offer for the transition from the UK to Sovereign nations of the British Isles.

Not only was I financially destined to go down, but morally distraught. Mädel took it very badly too, for they not only turned her down, they also flung insults at her in the street and in other public places.

While it’s also true the UK died within less than a year of Autumn 2018, this did not solve my personal problems as a man forced into financial ruin. I couldn’t even afford to go to the Light Tower Church any more, that’s how low they got!

Their Godfathers Abroad

Knowing full well they were working for foreign powers, namely in Italy and their clients across the sea east, I sat there with my head in my hands wondering how Angela would take all this. They hated her!

I knew they wanted to deport her to be tormented and dropped down into a swamp together with her brother as a gift to the people they had always gone to bed with, and it disgusted me beyond description. They had just shown the full extent of their ugly features, the last vestiges of a mask dropping.

And yet, they had already promised me on the public forum many years earlier that the UK would know how to shut me down, and also ‘fools like me’, and that they’d personally make sure I never got anywhere.

Their Italian godfathers, no doubt smarting after the intervention of the Antichrist in Italy and out for dire revenge, had also instructed them to target Angela and Mädel, and this became very ugly once they had left school, as we have seen, because that is when they started making offers to work, as too did Alexandra.

They were in reality the godfathers of deception, for in Italy they knew full well the qualities of both my sister and Freundin and had sent agents along to fool the ‘investigators’, knowing that these felt duty-bound to the person they always swore allegiance to. If these could be convinced to replace the Fair Lady with their ‘queen’, they’d also replace Jesus with the Antichrist.

This is how the Italians got their own back!




The Sentence

They hit me with a sentence, proclaiming I owed them money I could not pay, and forcing me into financial ruin and into the impossibility of receiving any funds at all. Then, in early 2019, they sent the Diabolic Thug at me demanding worship to their ‘queen’, which was refused them. It must have been just thereafter that the sentence hit me. I never paid them a dime, though. And because the UK since 1st September 2019 is legally dead, I never will.

However, they disputed this and claimed I was dead instead, and even during the pandemic, when everyone else received money even for doing nothing, the Hun was left with an empty bank account. I was officially dead! This was the sentence.

Here is today’s Party song.

Gone!

Before they would come for Angela too, she departed, well out of Herod’s jurisdiction, and she left behind a dead UK and two empty spaces. It corresponded exactly to the day when they shut down The Party in its previous version.

I knew they had wanted to break her will and that some clients in an institution east of Italy were out to prove a point. But after I had gone to Folkestone as described in the early editions of the present Party version, I didn’t know how low some people in power can get, for they still tried betraying the Fair Lady of the English Folk, for all that She indicated the Cornerstone of the English Church.

By that time my sister was in Mexico, and regardless how much they live in denial of the UK’s fate on the 1st September 2019 and try appeasing foreign and alien entities with whom they always slept, it changes nothing.

Nothing Less Than a Binding Work Contract

It’s as Angela said when she came to visit us for a week from Mexico in Autumn 2021 just after I had repeated Alexandra’s work offer to Germany, namely that the same should apply to her previous offer too: that it is repeated to Germany, so as it was in 2018.

Meanwhile, the UK is gone, and to me this is a clear sign nothing is going to get in the way of Alexandra and Angela in their determination to work for the German Holy Mother and Child as according to Angela’s spiritual church calendar.

Also, the German Holy Mother personally came to England in communion with me to offer Mädel her rightful place in the Wirtschaft, because one like her cannot be turned down and left to rot, not even if the arrogant UK had decided to do precisely that.

Jetzt erst recht!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate