We Were There in Normandy

Not all accounts of D-Day made it to the history books, but that was the day the UK entered Europe with a vengeance.

From the Heights of Normandy

Readers at The Party are aware of the Hun’s past in Normandy, where we were stationed higher up while the others were lower down, jumping into the water and running up the beaches. We noticed they were in a hurry to enter Europe, and Sarge, affectionately known to us as Herr Feldwebel, gave the order Let them get wet, lads!

Wanting to pay military honours, we greeted them with a salvo, which flew out over their heads into the sea causing great splashes in the water. More salvos followed, namely from the iron US ships out there, and one shell came whistling down right towards my concrete bunker.

There was a thunderous roar as it hit, and at that moment in my life I believed the truth: that which goes up must surely come back down to earth again.

Here is today’s Party song.

I blacked out, and it was not until two days later that I came back to my senses when, opening my eyes, two Vichy nurses were smiling at me, and further back in the room my comrades were peering at me, the worried expression on their faces dissolving into a grin.

Weit Ist Der Weg Zurück ins Heimatland

They told me I had slept all the way from Normandy to Provence lying in the back of the truck as they sat around me praying the rosary.

That, I thought, was the constant hum I heard in the background while contemplating a beautiful place with a clear blue sky yonder and some harsh words on the other side repeating: You have all the time in the world to go there, lad, but not now!

Later, Sarge told me that mistakes sometimes happen, and within a short while I was back in boots again. Giving our farewells to the French nurses who had been so kind, we moved on to the Rhine riding in a column of Mercedes trucks, the heavier equipment following behind on horse-drawn carts.

We Have No Contract Here

Followers of Party publications by now know that Mädel, who is English, looks after my uniform, that she has never worn a poppy or done anything else out of disrespect towards the Hun she chose to be her very own! On my part I helped her raise the English Flag over her castle in England, and she is now ready and waiting to take up abode in Germany with the Hun – that’s me.

Further to that, we all know that neither she nor I ever signed, or indeed were ever offered, a work contract here in England, and the reasons – or lack thereof – may be many.

Anyone suggesting anything other than this is seriously deranged, lying, inventing things and suffers from hallucinations, sees striped pigs flying through the air, hears voices where there are none and lives in a figment of the imagination.

While someone may have claimed the Hun was a mechanic because he used to oil and grease Wehrmacht trucks, that was then! And any such work came to an end, at the very latest in 2017 when he raised a finger to the local council and Whitehall in a solemn statement after they told Mädel to go and jump. She never forgot that!

On my part I paid a heavy price for that one gesture, they demanded I pay a thousand pounds for each day I served in Normandy and for ever day thereafter, I couldn’t, and they dried my bank account out, expelled me from the Light Tower Church and said You will sleep under a bridge!

Thanks to Alexandra, both Mädel and I avoided this destiny, and since then the German Mother came along and offered her a place in the Wirtschaft.


German Poppy


The Confession

Freundin and I both wonder what she may have spoken when conversing with the German Mother in a Holy Communion, when She suddenly got up and said to me: Gehen wir!. The words had started off with My boyfriend … but, as I was the recipient of the Communion event and the German Mother was spiritually searching Mädel’s heart, I was not given to hear what she confessed, as this was private as between Holy Mother and Mädel, whether or not my Freundin was aware of it at the time.

But Alexandra came and intervened as the German Mother was heading back to Germany pushing a pram with a Child, and so She decided to remain for a while longer until an Exorcism should be complete.

It was also in this relatively short period that the German Lady got to know Mädel better and offered her the post that corresponded to her dignity. In fact, in that communion, She had chosen to place Freundin within the setting of a restaurant in order to properly assess her skills.

What we know for sure is that the words she spoke were a confession of something her Hun had accomplished, possibly that he offered to oil and grease the UK with Wehrmacht oil for engines which he had carried back from Normandy.

One Truth Prevailed

The one part of the communion she and I are definitely sure of, is that, regardless what I said later to the UK, Mädel had made an offer of work to bring about its dissolution and the introduction of Sovereign England with Jesus as the sole King, and that she was turned down, insulted and left unemployed.

The UK bluffed its way through to the bitter end, and what remained of that episode in the eyes of the German Holy Mother is that Freundin was without work, despised and ridiculed, and so She offered her a dignified future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate