Evading the Scots

Trying a Dirty One on Germany

Today, The Party is writing about how in a communion before returning to England the first time after Serbia, I was shown that after Angela would complete her work for Scotland, the Scots would try doing a dirty one on Germany.

However, outside of the window were standing two groups of people in traditional costume and in exact formations, and they looked identical: one group Bavarian, the other Tyrolean. They were looking at me and it was clear they depended on me to remember them and not allow that others consign them to defeat.

A Scottish Uniform

About two years later in England, in a vision, some Scots tried forcing a uniform onto me, I protested and stated I did not agree, but they said something to the effect that there was nothing I could do about it, although I heard no distinct words, meaning it was actually a bluff.

This was something like the Police coming towards me and their commander repeating in a deranged manner he said he would join us but without ever looking me in the eyes. Who said? When? Where? To Whom? Show the proof!

People who don’t look one in the eyes when claiming something, or say something inaudible while trying to force something onto someone, are committing a bluff!

Trying a Dirty One on the English

About a year after the Scots and their uniform, the English Cavalry wearing red jackets rode west on horseback, and I immediately ran after on foot to join them. While running, I looked around and waved an arm for the Scots to follow, but instead they ran after me, caught up, forced me to sit on the ground and humiliated me, for I said twice: I only surrender to Scotland.

However, this was coerced, whereas following the English Cavalry came from my own free will. After that, the German Holy Mother sent me Her Hanoverians, and I put their uniform on out of free will.




1st September 2019

Following in chronological order of events, inside the English Red Saint George House I followed on foot three English men at their command, and we ran all the way west to Mexico. This is how the Scottish spell was broken. I never surrendered to them after all! See our Mexican Events chapters, starting with El Boligrafo Mexicano Many Pens in Mexico.

Later, when the Thug came back and claimed the English House was in ruins and needed redoing inside, I ignored him each and every time, and nothing became of his lies. He ended up sitting somewhere out in the dark.

Here is today’s Party tune.

The English Child

Following his arrival in Folkestone, the English spiritual Child left the Cornerstone in England and went east to his spiritual German brother to help him.

The English Child had never claimed to be British, and the English House never had anything to do with being British, just like Mädel never claimed to be British, and Alexandra never said she was British either. In fact they are both English full stop.

The Hun’s Uniform

There is no Scottish uniform on the Hun’s body, so the Scottish spell was broken, and therefore I never surrendered to anyone. Angela is gone, she’s in Mexico, and she isn’t coming back other than to Germany.




If I did have a Scottish uniform after having it forced onto me against my will, I gave it to the Hanoverians years ago as a trophy, and they will have carried it off to Germany to place on display. So ultimately, the Germans In High got the better of the Scots and proved to be the Allies of the English.

If the Scots want to surrender to the Germans, they can, not that I’m going to run after them to force them to! If they really did give me a uniform and were not bluffing, then I gave it to the Germans. If the Germans haven’t got it, then it was a Scottish bluff.

Also, two empty spaces remained in Angela’s four-framed flag and this should serve as a lesson that she will never be forced to do anything and will never surrender to anyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate