El Boligrafo Mexicano - Many Pens in Mexico

Part 1: 1st September 2019

In a vision in a dream, on what was the early morning of 1st September 2019, I was inside a building with many rooms interconnected by corridors. Everything was painted white as if through a new coat of paint, both walls and doors. I had walked through some doors and entered various rooms and left through other doors, and eventually was finding myself more and more distant from the original starting point.

Then I saw a group of around three men and told them that I had even entered some rooms where people were in. They told me to follow them and started running at a slow trot through a long white corridor, at which I followed them. As they started running faster, I too picked up pace in order not to lose track.

While Mädel explained to me the main meaning of this dream the same day as we sat together at breakfast, when Doctor Alejandra later heard of it, she told me to make note of every detail of the people I saw in the dream, what they looked like, their racial characteristics and anything concerning the language they spoke, saying it is of great importance in interpreting the full message.

Therefore I am including these details.

The building in which I started off – where the corridors, rooms and doors were all white – was in England, the three men that met me in the corridor and whom I followed were English, and English was the language I spoke to them.

Part 2: To Ciudad de México

Then we reached an escalator that was moving downwards. The group started descending it at a running pace and I did likewise. On this escalator were Mexicans who were standing and descending normally. While running down several steps at a time and overtaking some of these people, I heard someone say: document control, and one of those in front from the original group who had been running stopped and showed a document.

It took time for me to reduce the accelerated rate of descent, and then two straight lines of Mexican soldiers in green uniform were walking up the descending escalator, one line longer by several men.

The soldiers were walking upwards in precise military fashion on the right side (their right), the man at the head of the longer line looking right at me. I was still running while holding my left. Either they or I had to give way – and they weren't going to.

So I slowed even more the running pace and entered to the right side, as one would in a situation of two-way traffic. Indeed in Mexico one drives on the right. I managed to stop running and came to a halt on the moving escalator at about the time the first soldiers passed by. As they passed, the Mexican flag touched my face, I saw it clearly in front of me: the colours and the insignia.

Part 3: La Santa Madre Mexicana

As the steps moved down towards the arrival hall, to my left was standing a young Mexican girl. She looked at me and spoke in English, saying to the effect that marriage is between one man and one woman, and that a child is born of a mother and a father. I didn't understand immediately the meaning, and her brother, who was slightly older than her and also standing to my left but on the step behind her, turned and spoke to me in English in reference to his sister. Referring to her, he said along the lines that I would understand her words even though I didn't grasp the meaning at that moment. Both sister and brother were Mexican, as of those who descend from the ancient Mexicans – they were not of European appearance.

Then we reached the ground floor and in the arrival hall a Mexican Lady – also as those who belong to the ancient Mexicans – was standing in front of me. I gave her my passport and, looking at a diagram on a map, said I had travelled from a coastal area in eastern Mexico to Ciudad de Mexico. She then said to me that it was not a passport, but a visa. To this I replied it was a passport, but after looking again at it she turned her gaze to me and repeated that it was not a passport, but a visa.

She then started to read the writing on the inside cover of the passport, the part which makes mention of HM. She only read about half way down, and never mentioned the title HM. Instead, I distinctly heard her say the name Enrique or Enrico – I can’t recall which – before finishing the sentence. This Mexican Lady then went and stood behind a desk and on it she placed the open passport.

For clarity to our readers, Hun cannot apply for a passport that bears reference to HM Buckingham & Palaces – not after Hermana discovered that Jesus is the rightful King of the English Folk. Hence I have no valid passport.

Part 4: La Santa Madre Inglesa

At this point in time I was holding a bag containing a folder with written papers inside, and after sitting down in the arrival hall I saw a pen on a table next to me. As I looked there were more pens. So I stood up, laid the bag with written pages on the seat, took one pen and then went into an adjacent waiting area separated by an open space, as if to fill in a form. But there were no forms to fill in.

In this second waiting lounge, pens were becoming visible on counters as I looked! Another Lady was there at a desk – the Fair Lady (who I affectionately call Britannia) Mother of the English Folk. Wanting to return the pen I had taken from the first waiting area, I went towards her and said in Spanish: Este bolígrafo es vuestro. She smiled at me and repeated the words: Es vuestro.

On returning to the first room, I could not find the bag with the folder and written papers ... I looked, and looked ... and went back to the other room to search for it, and then back again to the first waiting lounge, and all the while more Mexicans kept arriving and were sitting around ... and clearly the bag was gone! Then I looked to the original desk – the first one – and the Lady with dark hair I had spoken with at the start was still standing there, my passport in front of her.

Ahi!

Esto es ... El Party ... con sabor - y más sabor.

Part 5: La Iglesia Mexicana

Mädel explained to me that this dream indicates the Mexicans have given me a pen to give to my sister Angela so that she may also write about the Church in connection to Mexico. Indeed many pens! As we have reported previously here, hermana Angela wants to work, she says life must move on and that we cannot hang about in limbo.

Alejandra however detected more information that confirms Mädel's version: she asked me to remember every single detail, and I told her that on meeting the first Lady, the Mexican one with dark hair, I noticed she had bear feet, possibly wearing sandals.

As is with Mädel, Alejandra knows hermana Angela from their childhood days and knows how she works. She explained that Angela works by researching until she reaches the very foundations of a national church, all the way to its earliest period. She says that my sister alone can do this, and that is what the Mexican Lady was showing me, that Her national church needs to be researched and presented from its foundations, so that She can walk on these foundations without harm to Her feet.

End of script.

29 April 2021

The above text was written on the 1st September 2019, when all was fresh in memory, even though I remember every detail until this day. And yet, at the time the event became manifest, I had no idea they had planned shutting down all disqus channels and therewith also The Party on exactly the 1st September 2019, just as I was about to publish this article. I only found out the day that followed the dream.

Little did I understand at the time that the many pens from La Santa Madre Mexicana and from Our Fair Lady of the English Folk were to replace all that was taken down when The Party was deleted. We kept copies of all prints and so it is possible to republish any part of our previous publications at will. And la Santa Madre Inglesa said to me in Spanish that that particular pen I held is ours, that is, it was given for Angela Mexicana and her Mexican brother and for brother Hun to write with.

Ha ha, silly Phosphorentia thought he had shut down all our work, and here we are back again! But the UK died on that very same day, in the night between the 31st of August and the 1st September 2019.

And as Alejandra explained, the journey started in what is effectively Sovereign England in waiting, and ended in Mexico, the UK being deceased. This was confirmed by the Mexican Holy Mother who did not mention the title of HM or require of me a valid passport with that name mentioned in it. She does not consider the reign of Humpty MaDumpty as valid!

Our next edition is on the Mexican Holy Father, here is the link.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate