In North Camp the Road Leads to Mexico

One day in a revealing vision I was in North Camp, in the Summer of 2020.

Communion Wine

This is what I saw: on crossing the high street on which the main traffic travels, walking along the pavement, whenever I tried going east there were obstacles that prevented me from proceeding. When I crossed back again to the other side, a Mexican lorry was travelling from east to west. It was coming from the east and heading straight towards me, and it had a look of prosperity on the front of the vehicle. When I turned round as it passed, it travelled on west with a large wine container mounted on the trailer’s chassis. This seemed the logical conclusion to the fact that Angela had gone to Mexico and was waiting for me to join her in doing research with el Niño Mexicano.

Mädel also added her own interpretation, explaining that going east is not an option, regardless what the Italians think or say. If they lost something or someone, it’s their own fault, not Mexico’s.

The English House

The town of North Camp is important in the narrative because it was there that I the Hun entered the house at the very start when appearing in England. It is the place where I spoke to the English Man with the Fair Lady present in the room. This was years ago. The road at that time led from North Camp to Dover.

But for the German Mother, the road leads from North Camp to Dover and on to the Rhine. Whereas for Mexico, it leads west. Angela had said to me after she left in 2019: Brother come directamente Inglaterra México!

I’m sure Angela didn’t miss anything on going westwards from England, she sure didn’t mention anything else and she did say: Brother no look left, no look right, no can turn head round, but solamente Inglaterra – México!

That said, no-one in the east ever mentioned Angela either, no-one ever said they missed her, so there you go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate