El Santo Padre Mexicano Ignores Italy's Posture

Communion

The following text was written in 2019 and refers to a communion that took place not long after the Mexican events described in our previous edition. It was never published because the disqus channels had been shut down, and so too The Party. This script is the natural sequence to our last publication – the one which refers to the 1st September 2019 – in terms of time span and logical combination.

The English Cavalry 

Consulting with Mädel on this spiritual communion I had, she explained that El Santo Padre came to me because hermana Angela had gone to Mexico to work with el Niño Mexicano and then la Santa Madre Mexicana had given me a visa and made available for Party members muchos bolígrafos (many pens) to write with.

She explained that I had followed the English cavalry west and, heeding Angela’s orders, did not turn round to ask the Scots to follow because they would have only humiliated me instead.

Smiling, Mädel said that even though I may have been hit from behind many times with shot and flint, ultimately I obeyed my sister’s orders and left many bits and pieces, shreds, shards, pikes and stakes from the remnants of the union jack lying on English soil, thus redeeming the Red Saint George which hitherto had depended on the thin white line.


English Flag
English Flag

So here is the page from around September 2019:

A few days ago, the Mexican Man met me in a supermarket. Although he spoke Spanish, to me he was speaking in English. He was very friendly and interested in talking with me. He mentioned his daughter, making reference to her on several occasions.

We then appeared to lose contact, and later, inside a house, I was thinking about this friendly encounter and wished I could meet him again. Then he came to the house where I was and stood outside. He rang the bell, but the Italians had disconnected it, locked the door and lowered the blinds in front, making it look like a window.

The Mexican Man remained in front of the door, and knowing I was there he didn't go away. Having noticed his presence, I Immediately went to open the door. He entered, and with him was his daughter.

Inside the room where he was standing I was seated on a couch in front of him, and his daughter came and stood to one side of the couch next to me. He was speaking to me in English, as the previous time in the shop, and then Alexandra came and stood next to me on the other side of the couch, and Mädel came too and stood right behind me.

The Mexican Man and I were conversing in a very friendly manner, and then, as everyone was by now present, I said to him: I am Alejander. He was very pleased to hear this and, looking at me, said: Alejander! just as I had pronounced it.

End of script.

Italian Objections

According to El Santo Padre Mexicano, the Italians don’t want an alliance between England and Mexico, or that Angela works with el Niño for the Mexican Church, or that Mädel and Alejandra have an agreement with Him. Did they lose something along the way, or someone? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate