A Hun Never Surrenders

When Schwester Hunnin and I got to England, Bletchley Park knew all along who we were: a pair of Huns.

Two Pills

Having already been knocked down in Italy by the Antichrist who then drove off, Angela knew a lot more than I managed to understand, and contrary to my mistake of believing those people, she took no chances. From the start after our arrival in England, she left two pills in her union Flag, in the bottom two frames. Now she is in Mexico to prevent Herod’s people locking her to the rack, whereas I am in prison while they try cancelling the German Child.

This is a nasty war, but I knew there was a very good reason she showed me these two white framed capsules: to prevent me being forced to hand over the keys to Italy in England to Herod’s torturers. The Italians had a pact with them: in return for sending Angela back to Italy, they will recognise the Antichrist as king in England in place of Jesus. This meant the English spiritual Child had to be sacrificed to Moloch and brother Hun locked up in an iron cage and packed off to Italy in secret, his sister walking at his side.

Knowing they worked for Italy from go and did so all the time, there was a security mechanism in the Huns’ arsenal from the beginning: while they keep brother locked up in prison to rot until he opens the Italian door for them while they try to make the German Child rot, the Union Flag that is in Angela’s hands – and which her brother never touched and cannot fill in with colour – keeps the two empty frames which then rot.

The Hun must not open the Italian door for Herod’s henchmen and women. As these rascals could not get the English Child in England because he left Folkestone for Germany, they are trying to make him and the German spiritual Child both fail in Germany by keeping me in prison here, meaning Angela cannot return.

Here is today’s Party march.

Watch This Space!

Considering how the RAF Dresdenised Germany, and being a believer in Alexandra’s sermons on Exorcism, I now better understand why agents sometimes carry capsules with them to prevent them ever being tortured in prison. Angela they cannot get, brother Hun won’t talk, but this alone doesn’t help the German Mother who needs us back. So I thought it’s about high time to look more closely at those two empty spaces.

If my algebraic calculation is correct, sometime soon a pair of those guards will come quickly shuffling along brandishing an iron ring from which are dangling prison keys, open the door, and I’ll be saying Please! Say please!

I will train them in the art of manners, instructing them when you speak to the Hun, you will stand on your hind legs, put your front paws in the air one on the other, look up to him and say: please, please, please!

And when I have a signed contract to show Alexandra, and a gold sack attached to my money belt, I’ll get them to bring clean cloth and fine beeswax to polish my boots.

Then I’ll get up and go.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate