They Challenged the German Holy Mother

The UK tried bugging its way to the German Holy Child but Angela fled from Sovereign England for Mexico.

Fall Down and Break Your Neck”

In 2018, Angela and Alexandra wanted to move to Germany to work for the German Holy Mother and Child and I would have been moving there with them. In the autumn of 2018, however, the UK “investigators” accused me of stealing money and informed me I needed to denounce myself as a liar and a thief. They were threatening me with fines of a thousand pounds a day, but I had invested my money in the studies and welfare of my sister Angela and the rest I spent together with Mädel.

Preceding this event, the UK had been demanding I climb up chimneys and fall down and break my neck, something which could have occurred on one of many occasions and one day had come close to happening. On my part, I had simply ignored them and remained in the belief the Germans would be responding officially to the work offers being presented at The Party.

The last time I had fallen was in Normandy when an incoming shell from out at sea struck my bunker, and I had no intention of falling again.

They Said: “It’s All a Pack of Lies”

I had been given instructions from more than one Lady In High to always tend to the matters of my sister, and as she had already made her work offer to Germany at The Party earlier in 2018, it was shocking when later that same year the UK Bugs threatened me with their Humpty Dumpty Revenues and in January sent their Demonic Thug at me and Freundin, calling us liars and spouting satanic abuse at the Fair Lady and Child of the English Folk and at the German Holy Mother, calling them liars too.

He shouted that the Holy Trinity does not exist and roared that his queen is god, and, believing we would surrender on account of the Dresdenisation sentence HM Revenues had sent, demanded we fall down and worship her. He also called the Serbian Holy Mother and Child “liars” and it was obvious he had been sent by Herod’s servants and instructed by them what to say.

As stated, by that time HM Revenues had already sent me a sentence stating I was dead and it was clear to me that the local council and the Bugs had acted in accordance with the Italian ‘founding fathers of Europe’ and were intent on selling the Fair Lady’s Light Tower Church to Italy, for I now had no more income to go to this church. As for Mädel, she had no work because they had not only turned her offer down, but flung abuse in the street and taunted her by repeating she was a liar.

Keep Your Thirty Silver Shillings!

The Demonic One had said the council would cancel the sentence and instead pay me regular five pound notes if I swore allegiance to his queen. I said No, and he replied We will throw you out in the street and make you sleep under a bridge till you die.

It didn’t bother me, I told them to keep their thirty silver shillings.

When we told Angela of the Demonic Attack, she consulted with Alexandra and they agreed she was in danger as the Bugs would try locking her in a prison to bug their way to the German Child. Alexandra gave funds for Angela to flee to Mexico, which came about later that year.

The Hun Is Dead Serious

The German Lady has shown me that She is at War against the Satanic Bugs of the Second Herod-Antichrist. Alexandra has confirmed this, and I am waiting for the Germans to come sign a proper work contract in the Name of the German Holy Mother.

I will not be climbing up a chimney but serving as Alexandra’s adjutant once the advance payment in gold bars has been handed over to her and she has paid me out for work accomplished concerning the Exorcism – for she had said Do this work first, I’ll pay you later.

In our last page Understanding Spiritual Jerusalem With Angela, we wrote: “the heavenly Altar of Zion has a road of its own that cannot be altered by human decisions”.




Angela Is Free

Lying in bed with their Italian godfathers, the people who claimed to have sold the Fair Lady’s Light Tower Church to Italy will never manage to bug Angela no matter how much they hate her and call her a liar. This is what the Germans need to understand, because those people also sought the downfall of the Holy Mother and Child of the Church Under the Full Moon.

They called Her a liar and threatened the German Child, and as they declared War on the German Mother, She has taken up the challenge and is defending the Child against the satanic forces working for their demonic father.

It is Satan who wants to get to the German Child and consequently make fail the Full Moon Church. The Devil operates through the medium of his agents who are known liars and cheats regardless how much they lie by claiming the opposite.

No Mercy From Satan

Satan never sets free a prisoner, and so those who are enthralled to the Satanic One can only have hope when they cease believing him and his agents. For Germany, the choice is either with the German Holy Mother on one side, or under the lies of these demonic agents on the other side – there is no place in between.

Until such time as Germany decides, Angela is not coming back. She has been called a liar by the Demonic One sent by Herod’s servants and threatened by them and she needed to defend the German Child who they wanted to force her into revealing to them secretly and in a dark cell.

The UK Is Dead”

When Angela went to Mexico and I followed her in a vision, the Mexican Holy Mother sent Her Army In High to combat the UK that was in pursuit, and it was that same day – or night – that the UK fell and died!

It was She who told me the UK was dead – a kingdom gone, while the spiritual French visa the Gendarmes had placed in my passport in Calais was valid. The road home leads from England to Germany and it’s up to the Germans to come sign the contract with Alexandra of whom I am the adjutant.

The UK was the aggressor, its wraiths claiming to be still in power are lying to the Germans and confining the Hun to a prison. The German Holy Mother is at War to protect Her Child and the prison gate will be lifted from its hinges and thrown down. It’s just a matter of waiting for the Germans to come forward to sign the work contract.

As an adjutant, the Hun never asks to be helped: he helps. Having had freedom of choice, he made his long ago, and now it’s to the Germans to make their choice.

Here is today’s Party march.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate