Name, Rank and Number

The Hun’s regiment has his name, his rank and his number.

Responding to Interrogation

In tonight’s Party edition, I am clarifying my position after being constantly approached in public by people presenting me with problems concerning the identity of the Irish and the Welsh.

My name is the Hun, I am of the Panzer Regiment and have no number as this is known only to the regiment. The name given to the Panzer assigned to us in Normandy was Attila.

My sister die Hunnin never revealed to me anything that could enable me to fill in the two blank spaces of her union flag in the bottom half. Only she could have ever done this, but she departed for Mexico on the 31st August 2019 to escape prison and has never sent me any info on these two blank frames. I do not have any information concerning them other than that I personally consider these to be two buffer zones protecting England from adverse impact owing to their position.

An Answer to the Interrogations

This is how the Hun sees it, although I do not dispute that Schwester Hunnin may have more ideas on how to use them. She left me here in prison in her place because she alone could have revealed how to – if at all possible – fill in those two spaces.

I am sitting in prison for something I do not know.

The last I saw of the two empty spaces of Angela’s union flag was in Germany, where the German Mother showed me them hanging in limbo behind Her own flagpole bearing its own banner. I believe She gave the following message: no brother and sister Huns back in Germany, then no more empty spaces in Angela’s union jack, and this must surely mean that if the Hun and die Hunnin are lost to Germany, then those two empty frames are lost to the British Isles. So that would leave just England and Scotland then! Bye!

Here is tonight’s first Party tune.




More Interrogations

Herod’s police have told me they have been investigating for years and hold me responsible for things I never did, one of these being the betrayal of their queen.

Not having ever sworn allegiance to her, I could never have betrayed her either. When I came to England, I pledged allegiance to my English girlfriend’s Faith in the Fair Lady of the English Folk, also known as Fair Lady of the British Isles. As Mädel and I however both agreed at the time, I never renounced my own Faith in the German Holy Mother, thus holding binary allegiance.

It is a figment of their imagination to assume that I ever held any allegiance towards their queen, they know this, I made it clear from the very start, and it is against the Geneva Conventions to attempt forcing a prisoner to renounce his faith for another.

And More Interrogations

For years people have been demanding I hand over to them info on economics from my English girlfriend. Mädel has only ever said very little to me about her economic recipes, and what little I knew she ordered me never to reveal to Boris Johnson or anyone else, no matter what they give or pretend to offer.

All I know is that the local council stole my Red Cross parcels I was supposed to receive from Germany and declared me to the Red Cross as being deceased. They then sent me a death certificate declaring me as dead and gone.

After this, mysterious people in the street would appear with wooden planks, saw, nails and hammer and make gestures of constructing a coffin and movements as if placing someone inside it. Knowing it was meant for me, I ignored these foolish tricks, for, I thought, if I really did know anything they need – which I don’t – it would die with me, because Mädel would never work with them.

The German Mother

In yesterday’s Party publication It’s a Miracle!, under the chapter Going back home, I wrote “the Hun with a crooked finger is currently picking the prison-gate lock in order to get back home to Germany and has recently declared Winston Churchill dead and gone”.

Mädel is waiting to get out of here, and as she herself said she’s never going to work for Boris Johnson or for the ‘uk’ in any shape or form, it doesn’t take much explaining as to why she has gladly accepted the German Holy Mother’s offer of which we have written here at The Party.

Here is tonight’s second Party tune.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate