The Hun Would Not Have Come Back

There was no way I’d have left Germany if it hadn’t been for Mädel who asked me to return to her.

The UK and Italy!

Readers at The Party will be aware that, after returning to England the first time with my sister following Serbia and our subsequent stay in Italy, both she and I realised that the UK was working for Italy – and perhaps Italy for the UK.

Angela went back to private school and I helped her by publishing on a website of mine her work on the foundations of the English Church. The following year I did the same for her work on the origins of the Scottish Church.

After trying in vain to integrate into the English Folk, I failed because the authorities were working for Italy instead and, through cheating, deceitful and lying means, blocked absolutely anything I was involved in.

Then Mädel, a good friend of Angela’s, wanted to go on holiday to Italy, and so I gathered up some savings and we departed. I liked her and we got on well together, but in Italy, the Italians tried robbing a manuscript of hers. After pulling her out of the room where they had cornered her, I got her to a safe location and we quickly worked out a plan to get the hell out of Italy.

You See Us Not!

Dressed in clothing that did not betray our identity, we separated, she going through France back to England and I heading north to Switzerland and then from there on to Germany. We knew they’d be looking for two people up to the Italian border and this way we deceived them.

Mädel got back to England and returned to the same private school she was attending with my sister and Alexandra, whereas I stayed on in Germany in the area of the Rhine.

I Need You

Mädel and I kept in contact as penfriends, and then, one day, I saw her in a dream entering my room and standing there at the door. I said she should come to me, and she came.

But at that time she was still at school in England and so it was I who came back to her. When I enquired about the dream, she revealed that love covers long distances to bring someone back. And so I waited till Freundin had completed her studies until, one day in early 2017, she left school and made her work offer. At The Party much has been written about this and how they insulted her instead.

Let Us Go to Germany!

The following year, Alexandra and my sister both left school and made their respective work offers to Germany at The Party. Instead of receiving a reply, all that came our way was the delirious UK demanding I sweep chimneys and some such things.

At the time I told them where to fall down and how they could go about it, and in response they sent their HM revenues at me demanding money I never owed them. They were threatening me with fines of a thousand pounds a day when I was expecting to be working in Germany helping my sister and Alexandra who both had waited to sign a contract.

Work requiring expenses doesn’t come free, it never has and never will, and a work contract has to be binding. Those who do the work expect it to be appreciated once completed and also need to receive the necessary funds to carry out the effort, which includes shopping, travelling, research, purchasing books, ink and quill, accommodation…

There Was No Reason Left

When they had turned my girlfriend’s offer down the previous year, there was no reason why I should stay on in England in the ridiculous UK of their Humpty Dumpty who I never worshipped nor ever gave any allegiance to.

Mädel always believed in the Fair Lady of the English Folk and said we must be careful never to endanger the English spiritual Child who her friend Angela was working for, and so I always showed deep respect for the Fair Lady and Child.

By 2017, I had published on several websites of mine all that Angela had researched on the English Church and on the coming Reign of Jesus, God’s Son and rightful King of the English Folk.

But owing to the deranged people in the UK establishment and the fact they were making obscene offers to me about climbing chimneys and worshipping their queen, life had become unbearable.

They Turned My Offer Down

Mädel, who they had publicly derided in the street with obscenities, was willing to come with me to Germany – providing we managed to get two work contracts up and running between the Germans on one side and Alexandra and my sister on the other.

Instead of any of this, I received a letter from HM revenues demanding I denounce myself as a cheat and thief or pay tens of thousands of pounds in fines.

In our last publication Before Returning Home to Germany it is written:It started off as a re-enactment with a fuss and commotion over Brexit, but then it became deadly serious”.

I the Hun had already offered these people the chance to publicly honour my Lederhosen which they had turned down, and so I told them to go do the right thing.

They replied by saying “You can never work again in the UK or receive any money unless you pay us”.

To hell with that, I said, I owe you just nothing!

You Cannot Work Here!

Not only, they themselves had openly stated that I can never work here in England as doing so would imply I owed them money I do not have but which they would take. That’s how they dried my savings out and any form of income and made sure that working with Angela and Alexandra became impossible!

They also explicitly denied all the work that Angela had done for the Spiritual Mother of the British Isles, and, adding to that, rubbished off the German Holy Mother and Child and the work offers my sister and Alexandra had made to Germany – see also our past reference to the Demonic Thug.

Prosperity Hin und Her

Prior to this, when I came back to England from Germany owing to Mädel, in a vision I saw Prosperity in Belgium undecided whether to go west to England or east to Germany along the road from North Camp to the Rhine. At the time I had just come back from the Rhine to England, and so now I am going back home to Germany. Mädel has been offered her rightful place in the Wirtschaft by the German Holy Mother who always left the road open to me and sister Hunnin.

Here is today’s Party presentation.


Wirtschaft


Contract, Gold Bars and Documents

Alexandra is waiting for the Germans to come to England to sign a work contract with her to which she has given me a diplomatic bag. Once signed, all I need do then is go to the German Embassy to pick up the necessary travel documents. Angela will then return from Mexico to Germany and her two friends will travel separately to German land.

The Church under the Full Moon is non-transferable and cannot be bugged by Herod’s servants. There is a scroll that assures its sanctity and I the Hun have never touched it, although I was present when this scroll was spiritually uncovered in a courtyard in Germany. Angela is the one who works with the spiritual Child.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate