The Holy English Child’s Journey

They wanted to deny the English Holy Child ever existed and called up the Demon to launch an attack.

The Spiritual Child Whose Life Could Not Be Sacrificed

In the current edition, The Party is giving a brief summary of the road taken by the English Child and how all obstacles were avoided in his quest to reach the Heavenly House.

The narrative has already been set here at The Party describing the adventurous enterprise as witnessed in person by the Hun. Angela his sister was essential in all of this as she had diligently worked with the Child and cared for him as only she alone could have done.

For present and future generations we are giving here the essential outline as to how the English Child evaded Herod’s persecution and avoided being banned from the Light Tower Church and exposed along the road along the lines: “He never existed!”.

Block the Church!”

By the time the Thug was sent in January 2019 hurling abuse and claiming there was no Holy Mother and Child, that Angela and I were liars and his queen was almighty, HM Revenues – who they had sent at me a few months earlier – had already informed me I had no possibility of ever working again in Britain and therefore no chance of earning an income. They claimed I owed them money I didn’t owe anyone and they were out to make me pay.

The local council, the Thug said, would cancel this sentence and indeed organise thirty silver shilling payments if only I reneged the Fair Lady, worshipped his queen and abandoned Angela and flung away her work.

Until that time, my hard-earned money had enabled me to visit the Light Tower Church of the Fair Lady in England.





But being denied the right to work and receive a wage, I could no longer go there. The Antichrist’s servants assumed the English Child was cut off and were satisfied with their deed, but events had taken a different turn.

English Mother, Angela’s Work and the Child

The Holy Mother of the English Child came to me in a vision and was concerned I may have altered anything of Angela’s research on my website concerning the English Church. I assured Her my sister’s work was intact and nothing had been changed, She was satisfied with my answer and went away.

In the same vision immediately following this I found myself walking along Folkestone Road pushing a pram with the English Child inside heading towards the Light Tower Church. Then I turned the pram around along Folkestone Road and proceeded in the opposite direction of the Light Tower Church. A Lady In High who I perceived to be the Roma-Gypsy Mother gave an order to others to let us pass.

This vision came about years before the Satanic Thug was sent hurling diabolic abuse, however it referred to the time following his demonic attack, as becomes evident in the following paragraph.

To Folkestone!

Within time Angela sent me a message from Mexico saying I needed to go to Folkestone as they are waiting and cannot leave without me. She said the reference was to spiritual people I could not see who’d be helping me once there.

And so I went to Folkestone and, without any knowledge of the place where I was or what I’d find, sitting down on a bench I raised my eyes and in front of me was a statue dedicated to the Holy Mother. Until that moment I had not noticed it, but now all seemed to become clearer.





Seeing she was indicating a road, on my successive visit to Folkestone I followed the direction She was showing me, and it led to the Cornerstone church.

And on to Germany

The next time I saw the English Child in a vision, he was in Germany seated in the courtyard of the house in which the German Child was sitting. He was there to protect his spiritual brother from the Hellhound, the one I was about to charge and grip by the jaw in order to wrestle it down but which suddenly disappeared before I even started running towards it.

And to Heaven

The last time I saw the English Child, which was some months later – namely a few weeks ago, he was carried from a lower House to a higher House in Heaven, while the other Child – the German one – remained in the lower House. The details are known to the Hun who in Communion was present.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate