Demons Operating Against the Full Moon Church
The Following is based on a script I wrote around ten years ago and pulled out from my diary.
Get the Hell Out of Here!
Having written it down back then, the first part is presented here, the second part will be for when I get to Germany as it contains important information on what the German Holy Mother knew all along, what She wants, and doesn’t want in Her Full Moon Church.
The German Lady showed me that She too needs to work in the Kitchen and sent me to look inside a school in England. Entering through the back door and avoiding speaking with any teachers, I stealthily walked along some corridors. Then I reached a place where someone was telling the Germans to contact evil spirits. This person I sent away.
When I saw the German Lady again, She showed me a long road from Rheindahlen to North Camp passing through Dover. Along the English part of the road were buildings between North Camp and Dover. One building in particular stood out, a beautiful Church which the German Lady wanted me to see with particular attention. I asked Her if that was the road to North Camp but She didn't reply directly in words, Her expression instead indicating I would find out.
What Could Have Been
In the following years it would become evident that the road was in fact to be followed from North Camp to Rheindahlen rather than the opposite, because in England, a demonic pantheon had taken up abode in limbo, precisely in the name of the UK, and was telling the Germans impure things, full of lies and meant to lead the German Folk to perdition.
Let’s get back to this communion event with the German Holy Mother.
When I looked around in the place I understood to be North Camp, there were numerous roads of a whole township, many of these being English, while other streets had styles of houses representing different Peoples.
From here the road led to Dover and then on to Rheindahlen, and on the German part of the road there were no bexcept in Rheindahlen itself. The German Lady showed me She is the Mother of the German Nation and had shown me that school in England in the communion – and sent me there – to see what was going on, because She knew all about it.

Comments
Post a Comment