Being Foreign: That’s Fine, Bye!

Some Words From Mädel

While Angela was working in England and after she had completed her work for the English Child and then was working for the Scottish, the investigators had in their arsenal of tools the idea that the Hun is a foreigner and decided to call him this to his face.

The Hun, who had been in Normandy, while somewhat taken by surprise, knew how to get over it without a flinch. He realised they were low enough to use this definition even though Angela was working for the Fair Lady, Mother of the English Folk.

On one occasion, the Irish chief investigator confronted the Hun and his girlfriend as we were out walking and started insulting Freundin and calling her a liar, then he called her Hun a ‘third world foreigner’.

I was at a disadvantage in England as I knew the police had all the files on me, but Mädel, who actually is English, calmly told him that if anyone here is a foreigner, it’s him. I looked down at him as he stood there, a grin appeared on my face and I felt it better to say nothing. We both walked on leaving him standing there. This came about in 2017 after Mädel had made her offer to work in England.

We did point out in the past that she has never repeated her offer after that.

Here is today’s Party dance.

Many Tears

Later we told my sister about this encounter and Angela cried many tears with laughter and said That not problem, brother and sister go back home. We go Germany help German Mother!

During our stay in England, neither sister nor her brother ever called English people foreigners, or Scots either, but sometimes life is bitter and one has to take it as it comes and find the right way out. Angela and I made sure that the English spiritual Child should never be called a foreigner in his own land and that he should have a home to come back to in England after having left via the Cornerstone in Folkestone and going to Germany.

She also freed the Scottish Saltire from its previous status of being drawn and quartered and believes the Scots may still be under shock from the operation of pulling out pikes and stakes.

Need for a Proper Work Contract

At some point in England shortly after I had published Angela’s research on the English Church on a website of mine, I was told by the UK that I would have to sleep under a bridge unless I found work, which meant I needed to apply my old Wehrmacht experience of cleaning Mercedes engines, although this meant going up ladders and cleaning chimneys. I wasn’t happy about it and once my boot went right through the top board of the scaffolding, but if I recall rightly, at the time when they said I’d be without a penny and sleeping under a bridge, Angela was just completing her work for the Scottish Child.

After that I moved back to Germany, only, Mädel wanted me back, and as she was still going to school, I was patient until she finished in 2017. From that point on, I found out that I was considered a foreigner from ‘the third world’ and also that I was dead, my bank account dried out with no chance of working as I was meant to, namely helping Alexandra and Angela and Mädel too.

After leaving school, first Freundin in 2017, and then Alexandra and my sister in 2018, each offered to work only if in the context of a proper contract which includes financial income. This has never changed and never will, and the only contracts we are interested in are with Germany.




A UK Versailles Treaty

While the investigators may have envisaged a Versailles Treaty submission whereby they get the work for free and we go up the ladder and into the chimneys, that is because they underestimated each and every one of us, including the Hun who was in Normandy to greet them as they landed on the beaches.

My grandad, who was a cavalry officer, had said back then in 1921: Never Again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate