The Latvians Visit the Hun

The Question is: who should Latvia believe?

Young Latvian Man as a Guest

Yesterday 21st June 2022, the Hun was in communion with a young Latvian man and a young Latvian lady. Alexandra, to whom I revealed this, after listening, told me to make a full list of the details and write it at The Party.

No offence is meant to anyone in what you were told and shown and in what you said at the communion, she explained.

It started when the young man from Latvia came to a house where I was staying, he was our guest and we got on well together. We sat in front of a screen and he played a well-known Latvian war song from the Second World War.

On the screen I saw the word zemlya appear in writing as the music played, and I said several times This song is Latvian!. Then, referring to the word zemlya, I went on to explain It’s Slavic and similar to Russian, and going back to the Latvian song I said but Latvian is not the same as Russian.

The music played on and when I had done explaining, the Latvian man said You don’t leave much for Lithuania!

In Hunnish

I the Hun have no knowledge of Latvian and none of Lithuanian either, and the only term I recognised was that one written word zemlya, which is known to me from Serbian, a Slavic language. But, for all that I didn’t know the words, I recognised the Latvian song by its tune and the sound of the chorus. It had brought emotion into me, as I had fought Winston Churchill and never surrendered.

Many Latvians Appear at the House

After he had left the room, many Latvians arrived in military fashion, and with strict discipline called for the young Latvian man and assembled around him. Observing this, I could see they considered him their leader and could not operate without him, for he needed to be for their cause and ready to lead them.

The Deportation

In another room, before my eyes was a playback representing many elderly people being forced to pack their suitcases and be deported. At the time I thought of the Germans and many other people deported by Stalin with the approval and participation of Winston Churchill. I wanted to cry on seeing what the criminals had inflicted by way of mass deportations. Even though the Hun doesn’t actually cry, he felt very sad.

The Journey

I accompanied the young Latvian man in a car along a journey following roads he knew. At first it seemed he was driving through the fields and had missed the road, but then I saw how what had previously been, or appeared to be, the road, was in fact mud in the middle of the fields, whereas he was driving along an asphalted road.

We arrived in another English town with a main road that connects to Germany, and in this town we got out.

The Young Latvian Lady

Then the young Latvian girl, that is, a young lady, was present and she declared your homeland is England! There was no mention of Britain, and certainly not ‘the uk’, only England.

Immediately I replied my homeland is Germany!

Then you will go to Germany!, she said. And after saying this phrase, she added And you will find your girlfriend there.

At The Party I have already stated that Mädel will be going separately to Germany together with Alexandra, and that this will be before I leave England.

Then, at the end of the communion, a German military tune played, I can’t remember which, it was instruments and no words, one or other well known march of the German army. The road from this town connected to Germany.




Further Context

The Latvian man and woman both came across as of fraternal appearance rather than paternal and maternal, and the events associated with the man were evidently a warning that Latvia is at risk of being involved in a war with Russia.

Alexandra has assured me that the script in the communion is what it is and needs to be made known accordingly. She agrees with the interpretation that events relating to the conflict between Russian and Ukrainian armed forces could spread to a wider conflict if matters get out of hand, and this could mean Latvia being dragged into it.

The Hun’s Conclusion

As I understand this communion event, the Latvian man did not exhort his men to war, but rather they came to him to demand readiness for combat. He sought my opinion on similarities and differences between Latvians and Russians, whether linguistic or emotional in nature.

As someone who fought Winston Churchill and helped Mädel raise the English Flag in the Spirit over her castle in England, I understand the emotions of the Latvians when it comes to freedom. Latvia and Russia should be two neighbouring sovereign nations each within their own right.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate