Angela: End of a Chapter

No More

Angela has contacted me from Mexico and told me I should not repeat ever again that she could be prepared to research the origins of anything Irish or Welsh. Telling me that this has been going on for years, including in the previous version of The Party that got shut down, she says it is just a game perpetuated by people getting paid to ridicule her. She isn’t interested and requires I never bring the subject up again.

They only laugh at brother and pay Italian friends.

Angela knows they hate her and only want to steal her work secretly and cross her name out, that they denied her funding to do research and called her a liar, claiming she never worked at all.

She says they had an agreement with people in Belgrade to do this because they bitterly resented her for never having been baptised by a mortal person and then entering a church in Valjevo and walking out with the spiritual church calendar.

Consequence

Consequently, the next time someone comes running out of a street corner haranguing me about Irish and-or Welsh while never saying what they want, I will ignore them. This whole farce is going to be cancelled out of my mind and it will never come up ever again.

Party publications – including from the previous version of Party prints that were shut down but remain on archive as evidence, are proof that good will was reciprocated with ridicule and hate.

I wash my hands of all this and maintain that I did my best to promote Angela’s willingness, that she was ignored and ridiculed and they got paid to hold me in prison and deliberately and knowingly ignored every single word in reference to Angela, and that they caused my sister to flee for her life.

All responsibility is to be attributed to the uk institutions who knowingly did this. They have no justification.




Following the Party Current

People reading our pages will have realised that at The Party we have spat out the very existence of the uk, that all and any reference whatsoever to its institutions and what happens concerning them, what they undertake and the decisions they make, is not mentioned any more at all.

The exact same is going to happen concerning reference to the two empty frames of Angela's union flag: we will not bring it up again!

Those responsible are the individuals and their collective institutions who tried to ridicule Angela and take her in vain. They alone shall answer for it in the Eyes of The Holy Father as far as I am concerned.

I shake the dust from my Teutonic jackboots and walk away from the whole idea of the topic, and once this edition has been printed off, it will be the last ever to be written on the subject here.

Hail The German Holy Mother!

Here is today’s Party presentation.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate