Breaking International Convention

Prisoners of War should not be left to rot and declared as being dead.

Writing From Prison

Readers at The Party are aware that the dead-uk establishment is holding the Hun in a prison against his will and that I am waiting to get out of their cell. They declared me as dead and left me – a prisoner of war who fought in Normandy from the higher positions facing the sea – to rot in prison. This is against international convention and currently I am working on getting the prison gate open so as to leave.

I don’t owe these people anything, in fact less than nothing, and I really want to be gone and not see their uk police faces ever again.

The sooner I am out of prison the better it is for me, this has been stated in writing and made public and I expect to be walking through the prison gate as soon as possible, indeed on the first best occasion.




Ways to Leave Prison

There are many circumstances that can lead to my release, but the best one would be if the Germans came to England to sign a work contract with me on behalf of Alexandra which has to include an advance payment in gold bars for work and the promise that the dead-uk agents cannot follow me once I am in Germany.

In our last publication Avoiding Bletchley Park in Germany, it is written The choice is between Angela Hun or Satan. I refuse to surrender to the dead-uk!

Here is tonight’s Party song.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate