Time to Celebrate

Tomorrow, the Hun will be holding a festive occasion celebrating Plan B and Mädel’s departure to Germany.

Conditions and Plans

Our last page Conditions in the German Economy, bears the introduction: “Some basic conditions need to be abided by in order for Mädel to one day initiate work in the German economy”. One of these conditions, as noted, is that Germany becomes sovereign and free from foreign government interference.

In her last letter, Freundin writes that Britain cannot get to making decisions over her future, while she on her part has no plans for Britain. Considering that I don’t have any plans for Britain either other than getting the hell out of here, we are both on an equal footing in this respect.

Here is toady's first Party melody.

Celebrating

Tomorrow, Saturday 23rd July, the Hun will be celebrating how he managed to convince Mädel to leave Britain and transfer her residence to Germany.

When I first met her years ago as a friend of my sister, I thought She could be German! I discretely enquired of Angela whether her friend had German mother and father, and my sister replied She English, but never call herself British.

This heartened me and a ray of hope appeared. She’s worth more than what they can offer her, I quietly reasoned, but not being British is a good start!

Eventually we became close friends, but because she was still attending private school in England, I bided my time. Some of the history we already know, that I had moved back to Germany and eventually returned to England because of her.

In previous pages I have already mentioned that, on leaving Germany, I had taken two plans with me, A and B, and that on arriving in England, in a vision I saw Prosperity over Belgium undecided whether to actually go west to England, or east to Germany.




Written in the Stars

Knowing full well that Prosperity was referring to Mädel, a very special person that no society in their right mind would turn down, my decision was to be fair and let destiny take its course, for I knew that if she had no success here in England, then by default her future success would be in Germany, for so it was written in the Constellation.

Having observed them later flinging abuse at her when she offered to work here in early 2017, I took pleasure in taunting them and making them the offer to honour my Lederhosen.

Those ridiculous people, I thought, are not worthy of her, and one day, when she is ready, I will convince Mädel to move to the Land of the Rhine.

On Party space I have revealed how some months ago the German Lady offered Freundin a place in the Wirtschaft, and when this came about, it was in fulfilment of Prosperity going east from England to Germany and corresponded to my plan B. It all goes back to when the Serbian Mother showed me after our last return from Serbia that if Angela decides for Germany, then so too will her two best friends.

The Door Is Open

After that, the German Mother showed me many times the door will be open for my return, and so, when the uk people turned down Angela, Alexandra and Mädel’s attempt at establishing an alliance between Sovereign England and Mexico, the very last chance came and went in the most incredible of fashions, whereby very arrogant people in City circles continued calling Anglia a stupid person!

Now that she is gone to Germany, there is nothing left for them to cling to, and my plan B came to fruition.

Here is today’s second Party tune.

Owing my allegiance to the German Holy Mother, I am glad Freundin is waiting for me in Germany!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate