News From Alexandra in Germany

Germany welcomed them with a warm greeting and everyone is laughing about Britain.

Mädel Is Famous!

Today Alexandra sent me a message from Germany where she has acquainted herself with the land and people after moving there the other day from England.

Everyone thinks she and Mädel are German, and when Alexandra said she just came out of England, they presumed she had been here on a holiday. They have been eating out in a few places, Mädel exchanged a few words here and there and local people have been crowding around saying that if she was looking for work in a Wirtschaft, the doors are open to her.

When Alexandra mentioned that Mädel had learnt some skills in England but was unable to apply them within a working context, everyone started making jokes about Britain. When someone said Otto von Bismarck had just sacked the British prime minister, roars of laughter filled the Wirtschaft and Mädel became immediately famous.

On What to Do Next

Alexandra has told me to just wait till a German representation comes to meet me in England. They will come to me and I needn’t do anything else than sign the work contract, accept the gold bars and use the German special travel documents that will enable me to leave England by ferry and reach Germany.

She told me to just ignore anyone from the secret police trying to ask me questions and not say anything to anyone about it. Otherwise, just to say I’m waiting to go to Germany once a work contract is signed but not to give any ulterior information whatsoever to anyone.

If anyone tries inventing a different situation and shoving it onto me, I should just tell them they have business of their own to mind and not mine, and that I’m not interested in theirs. That is all! said Alexandra.




Cleansing My Memory

In The Party’s last edition Now That Mädel Has Gone …, I wrote: “With only one place for me to see Freundin again, and my sister waiting in Mexico to join us once I am there …”, it is clear I hope to be in Germany very soon.

Accordingly, the sooner I leave here, for me the better. I will be walking past the Bug station one last time with my gold bars and a duffel bag over my shoulder. I wouldn’t stay here even if they pretended to pay me to – which they wouldn’t because they’d only pay themselves instead to keep me in a prison. However, even if they showed a five pound note, the option is not there and, more importantly, the sooner I see the last of them, the better!

Here is today’s Party presentation.

No Compromising Information

For obvious reasons, I cannot give any information on where Mädel and Alexandra are in Germany, thus preventing the uk secret police getting there. Instead, those people can go back to bed with their Italian Illuminati and stay there!

Sovereign England is Mädel’s business and we both agreed that she can work for her country, England, in Germany when she so wishes to.

On my part, I just want to be out of the prison they locked me in, and this is why Alexandra made clear in 2018 that only a binding work contract and upfront payment will ever be an option. Otherwise, the only people getting paid for the work of others are the uk secret police and the prison guards who lie and fool others, and Alexandra is a doctor and doesn’t work for parasites.

Wolfgang

Alexandra said a Captain of the Army named Wolfgang became enchanted with Mädel: he said Ich bin der Wolfgang!

So I am thinking of calling myself Wolfgang Alexander now, I can’t afford to lose Freundin! However, according to Alexandra, she smiled politely and explained she’s waiting for her Hun to join her from England.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate