Now That Mädel Has Gone …

With only one place for me to see Freundin again, and my sister waiting in Mexico to join us once I am there …

No More Delusions!

Now that Mädel has gone to Germany and is safe from the uk established City clowns, I the Hun have more liberty to spell out the reality of the situation, because now they cannot go venting their arrogance out on her in the street.

Yesterday in our public page Mädel Has Gone to Germany!, I wrote: “Today I can announce at The Party that Mädel evaded the uk police and made it with Alexandra out of England and to Germany!”.

We already know that Angela fled Sovereign England on the last day of August 2019 to escape being locked up by arrogant people who worship their queen and tried replacing the Spiritual Mother of the English Folk with their inane cult.

For Mädel it was important the Fair Lady does not come out of this humiliated, and for me it was essential the German Holy Mother – who the City attempted bringing down into ruination – is victorious.

Angela in Mexico prepared the final solution to end the fakery of the uk clowns and open the way for Mädel’s departure to Germany with Alexandra when she chose the US of America as guarantor for the Fair Lady’s interests regarding the Irish Holy Child.

Italy and uk

Now the uk City at Westminster and Whitehall are at last free to go running back to bed with their Italian EU godfathers, for they have nothing left to offer them in the form of spying on my Freundin!

The EU is a hoax and the fact that its commissars and patrons in Rome and the City are proven failures should be evident even to the freeloaders of Bletchley Park who tried stealing her work – but that doesn’t matter anymore, for Mädel has left and they won’t be accosting her ever again.

When in Italy the godfathers had tried taking her manual, they had no success, and when later they begged the uk to traffic her work under the table, I assured Mädel that those people will fail.

A Dyed Overall

Here in England years ago I used a Duke of York jacket to climb up a chimney in order to do some work and earn a couple of ten pound notes, but that was before I went on holiday with Anglia (Mädel) to visit Italy.

Obviously I didn’t take that rag with me on holiday, but on some special occasions I wore it in England and I believe it was the stench of soot that caused a group of people to heave up when once I paid a visit to the local museum where there was an exhibition on the Dunkirk evacuation.

After returning to England from Germany where I had moved following our Italian holiday – that was a nightmare!, I still had that thing somewhere rolled up in a dustbin sack containing old clothes which I had deposited in the attic at Alexandra’s house. When I went to retrieve the sack and pulled out the jacket, Mädel refused to wash it and so the garment remained outside next to the garden shed.




Here is a Party song.

Never Hearing the End of It

Here in England I never heard the end of the City’s laments for what I had done in the Second World War. Alexandra always gave me support saying You only did your duty, and you are a brave man!

Mädel assured me it didn’t matter and was just glad to have me with her, after all this is her country! She always made sure my uniform was washed once a week, pressed and ironed and hung up on the wardrobe.

Now that she is in Germany, there is absolutely nothing the City can do to change her decision, because she never worked for them in the first place and they never once contributed to her schooling, she being self-sufficient.

They hated me even more because I wore that jacket at the museum while some major from the army was explaining to the crowd how steamers and rowing boats were ferrying over soldiers, and on seeing what the overall with chimney stains had caused, I had said: It was a miracle!

This had caused many among those present to laugh, and had it not been for that major and a group of private security guards asking me to leave, common English people would have considered me a likeable fellow.

Attracting attention, I ridiculed the likes of Winston Churchill, and the City swore dire revenge. On my part, I held them for insane on account of how they treated Mädel.

She will never work for those people, and it's one hundred percent guaranteed that I won't either! I'm just waiting to sign a work contract with Germany on behalf of Alexandra. 

Here is another Party tune.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate