Alexandra’s Work for the Future

No pay for the uk secret police on Alexandra’s back should be forthcoming.

The Exorcism Being Complete …

Having completed her work on the Exorcism, Alexandra says she will not give out any more relevant information on her work. The general descriptions of her intended future research presented by way of introduction in previous Party publications are already there in public view and need not be repeated.

At present she still has no contract with Germany and does not want the parasites of the uk secret police getting paid for her work. According to her, seeing that these people have been exposed as the Antichrist’s agents, others can understand who they are.

The idea that these very agents can sit there getting paid for her work is not on the table, hence Party editions will not be publishing any new information on biblical matters until the work agreement with Germany has been signed. Then Alexandra and Mädel will move to Germany, followed by me, and lastly by Angela.

Founded Upon Quicksand

For all their arrogance and capability of manipulating the institutions to try bringing about the impossible, Angela’s union flag belonging to the Fair Lady cannot fall in the hands of Babylon’s people. This proves that the foundations upon which the uk secret police built their campaign are destined to be washed away.

All they managed in regards to the Fair Lady and the Irish Child is to try aborting the latter through a no-funding and no-existing policy. This is also why officially I am called a liar by the secret police here and by the institutions they manipulated, and why they made a false declaration to Switzerland and stole my Red Cross parcels.

They tell me this to my face every day, just like they did to Angela, that she is a liar and I am dead. And this is the version they will give to the US when they go running at the Americans flinging another version of garbage. And I told the US not to believe their lying garbage!

My bank account, as of January 2019, had five pounds on it and remained that way until I shredded the bankcard. That is how these people apply their skills! It is also the reason why I will accept only gold bars once Alexandra has been paid upfront by Germany – in gold. I don’t have a bank account.




A Capable Person

Mädel is very capable of managing her affairs, I’m looking forward to working with her at some point in the future in Germany. Seeing that what goes around comes around, remembering how she was accosted by clowns working for the City has become unavoidable, especially as one of Mädel’s greatest achievements has been to prevent both the City and its EU bedfellows bugging her manuals and even getting an inkling of what she would, could, might or might not do in managing a Wirtschaft.

Of-course Freundin, being English, wanted to work for Sovereign England, she couldn’t, so I said she’ll be working for Germany then. Knowing that Mädel would never leave me, and seeing how the City and its trolls turned down her friendship towards the English and called her an enemy, I took great pleasure in convincing her to leave them and move with me to Germany!

My duty was to dismantle the City’s bugging system, and this was at her own request once she discovered they were spying on her. That’s when they eventually started sending clowns out in the street.

We have seen how the German Lady appreciates and values Mädel and her skills, both in knowing how to give the best, and how not to let the Enemy get to it.

Bailing Out With Dignity

I the Hun bailed out with dignity on tearing up my bankcard: it had five pounds on it.

The uk treasury has a public debt of trillions of pounds which the City cowards left behind after stuffing their pockets. Contrary to them, I always lived from my own hard work, including the silver Reichsmarks that helped fund Angela’s private schooling in England, and I never made a debt.

Before going to Germany, I am leaving the unclaimed five pounds to the City trolls of the uk secret police in memory of the Hun. It is worth more than the uk treasury – which is in colossal debt!

And contrary to them, I never invented fake money, which is why there was no more possibility to fund Angela’s studies anymore once my silver Reichsmarks had been used up.

In our last edition Just Forget Mädel!, it is written: “Freundin is no longer an option, she’s going to Germany!”.

And these are Mädel’s words we presented:

They can keep the madman they placed in 10 Downing Street until they reap the harvest they sowed.”

Here is today’s Party tune.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate