Angela and Brother Huns Celebrate

We have been celebrating Mädel’s departure from England to Germany and how she managed to evade the uk police while heading to an English port!

By Video From Mexico

In yesterday’s Party edition Time to Celebrate, I announced: “Tomorrow, the Hun will be holding a festive occasion celebrating Plan B and Mädel’s departure to Germany.”




Angela Hun, sitting in Mexico and reading my Party post, decided she couldn’t wait that long and contacted me straight away by video connection. Appearing on my monitor and talking through the loudspeakers, she said Brother send his Freundin to Germany, and she now in pub with Alexandra and Wolfgang talking about brother!

Observing the light reflection on her radiant rounded cheeks as she laughed, I then saw the tears rolling down from her eyes as I tried explaining the expression on the faces of Bletchley Park’s agents when they found out that Doctor Alexandra and Mädel had both gone to Germany.

Angela, holding a glass of tequila, cried Mädel, she not can come back England, brother not want her back, he say stay in Germany and wait till boyfriend come, and she become Mädel in waiting.




Waiting in Germany

It’s actually true what she said! In our last Party post in the above link, under the chapter The Door Is Open, I stated: “Owing my allegiance to the German Holy Mother, I am glad Freundin is waiting for me in Germany!”

Being English, she found it impossible to do anything here, not least because I presented an objection on my own behalf to being mistreated and abused by the uk secret police and institutions. Forcing a Hun to stay here in prison was not going to be an option, I needed to get back to Germany and Mädel owed me a favour for when I came from Germany to England on account of her.

Redeeming the Light Tower Church

As for Mädel herself, she has to redeem the Light Tower Church at the Castle in England which the uk sold to the Italians with whom they were working all the time. In return, the Illuminati had promised to exchange the English Kingdom of Jesus, Son of God, with the uk, the EU and NATO.

Their plan had been to sell the Fair Lady in Person and sacrifice the English Holy Child to a client state on the other side of the Adriatic Sea, but although they traded off some buildings, they could not manage to sell the Spirit – although they did try!

I had assured her that once she is gone to Germany with Alexandra, I and sister Hun – who fled to Mexico – can also get there and Freundin, owing to various work contracts with Germany, will be able to uphold the Fair Lady and eventually tell the whole world that she prevented England being sold down the drain and the English Holy Mother being cancelled into oblivion by the uk institutions who secretly conspired with the Italian Illuminati from the start.

I promised Mädel that this will be a precondition to any work contract with Germany and is the only way to bearing testimony to the Fair Lady and preventing Her Name being erased by cowardly and lying uk enemies and the foreign powers they worked for.

Also, I informed her, by getting safe and sound to Germany with Alexandra, you will both be preventing the uk City from selling the German Holy Mother and Child and the German Church under the Full Moon to Rome and Byzantium, to the EU and to NATO.

I went on to reassure her Once you get past the uk police who work for Herod Antichrist and arrive in Germany, those people have lost!

Here is tonight’s Party presentation.




A Golden Opportunity

After moving back to Germany following our holiday in Italy, I had thought about how Freundin had been sought after there, and on seeing that the Italians had wanted a written manual of hers, I began to understand that she could hold a key to the world of economics. And whereas they were after some text, I was the friend of the one who actually wrote the manuscript: Mädel herself in person!

Now Fräulein was in England and still going to school, I had accompanied her to Italy, and I had gotten her out of trouble there as they tried to rob her. As she had already been attracted to me as the brother of her friend Angela, it was past being a secret that she trusted and relied on me.

Now what the hell, I thought, will Mädel be doing in England once she leaves school and those people in the City try robbing her like they attempted doing in Italy?

And thinking it over, the thought occurred to me: Let them just try it, I’ll pull her out of trouble, and then I’ll have the perfect justification to get Mädel the hell out of there and to Germany!

And so it came to be that they hated me more and more and then worse than ever, because she refused to hand them over a script and they blamed me, whereas I kept taunting them. And because Mädel sided with me and knew I was doing this for her and the Fair Lady, eventually, with the help of the German Mother, she decided it was time to up and go, and the all-so-willing Alexandra was thrilled with joy to go with her to Germany.

A City Pig’s Ear

Considering the mess Westminster made of Brexit and all that followed as they played at Winston Churchill, and taking into account that I the Hun could only offer the uk a recycled food policy based on restaurant scraps, the one truth I was sure of was that English Mädel offered me the opportunity to get the hell out of here and rebuild my castle on the Rhine.

It works like this: she uses the key to economic prosperity in Germany, I offer her the place of Lady of the Manor – all that which they denied her in England, and she redeems the English Holy Mother and Sovereign England from the Italian Illuminati as part of her deal with Germany.

It’s as I wrote, namely, the German Mother In High left the door open to me, I knew this for She showed me so many times, and once Angela had decided to go back to Germany after all, it would all fit in: Mädel and Alexandra would go to Germany, followed by the Hun and then die Hunnin herself.

Here is tonight’s second Party presentation.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate