Nothing for Britain From the Hun

Mädel has gone to Germany, I owe Britain nothing, and Germany won the War!

The German Holy Mother

In our last Party print Angela and Brother Huns Celebrate, I gave out the following happy tidings: “We have been celebrating Mädel’s departure from England to Germany and how she managed to evade the uk police while heading to an English port!”

Here is today’s party melody.

Readers at The Party have understood the Hun was treated as a subhuman in Britain and that his sister Hun fled to Mexico to escape being locked up in a prison, I taking her place. My greatest achievement after preventing them locking Angela up and tormenting her was to get Mädel to quit Britain with Alexandra, for now all they have left is a Hun who can never help them come what may.

My loyalty being to the German Holy Mother, all I need do is get the hell out of prison and back home to Germany, and this can only happen when the Germans have come to me in England to sign the work contracts presented here on Party space.

Only the Best

When the uk institutions realised the Hun was working for the German Holy Mother, they got very angry and said We hate you!

This didn’t bother me because they always did that anyway and for them I was always nothing more than subhuman. My only problem was how to convince Mädel that she is above this. Once this was achieved and she departed to Germany, I walked past the police station and laughed at them.

They are very angry and I think it’s very funny seeing them running around wondering how they lost track of Mädel. It happened because Alexandra followed their movements and knew where they were and where they weren’t, and they could not be everywhere at the same time.

Now that the German Mother has Alexandra and Freundin in Germany and Angela is safely waiting in Mexico with no intention of returning to Britain, all She needs is the Hun to walk to an English port bearing German special travel documents, signed work agreements and some gold bars.




America

Yesterday Angela and I conversed by video and, laughing, she told me there is time for America to contact us in Germany regarding any future work of hers for the Irish church. Brother not need worry, she cried, Uncle laugh at queeny’s polices and say they useless and sign agreement in Germany with brother.

Here is today’s Party song.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate