The Italians Enter the Gates of England

We Let the Italians in”

Following our last Party edition From Valjevo to England, here is the continuation of the Fair Lady’s revelation to me that night as I lay asleep on the sofa while Angela was preparing supper in the kitchen.

After departing from Valjevo, the English Mother had arrived in Dover and was driving the car on the left lane along Folkestone Road, in the direction of Folkestone. She halted the car as an Italian bus was reversing along the same lane, in other words driving on the wrong side of the road and in reverse, meaning the driver could not possibly be in full visual control of the course he was taking.

From the back seat I got out and ran towards the Italian driver warning him to stop, and I distinctly saw him looking backwards out of the bus’s side window with a dumb expression as he continued reversing and ignoring my warnings.

Then I suddenly found myself seated again in the back seat of the car, directly behind the Fair Lady, and the Italian bus crashed into the front of Her car. I was protected as She sat directly in front of me in the driver’s seat. All went dark around me as if dead, and then blue lights appeared, in sign that the crash had happened.

Going by all the experience I have had, that revelation came to be because the authorities in the UK opened the Gate of England to the Italians and allowed them to undo absolutely everything the Spiritual Mother of the English was trying to achieve. Yes, they were working for the Italian Illuminati all the time! It was She who saved my life from them after I had tried saving Her!

We Did It Out of Revenge”

The Italians, paradoxically, justified their actions – at least from their position in the Spiritual Realm – on the grounds that someone had knocked down a young girl in Italy while driving around in a car, to then drive off back to Britain without caring.

This episode too was revealed to me in a communion vision in that same period as Angela and I were staying in Liguria. We have seen who that person was, we have also defined him as the one who inherits Herod’s role, and not only this, not long thereafter a Lawyer came to me in a vision and told me that the Italians had handed over documents to a Heavenly Tribunal denouncing him for his actions.

The only person who I could figure out was knocked over in the communion revelation, was none other than my sister Angela, because at the time it happened in the vision, there were three young girls there, with clear reference to Alexandra and Freundin too, however, at that point in time only Angela was living with me in Liguria.

When I once asked her whether she could illuminate on this vision about being knocked over, she did not say much, but I do know that for a period of time she had been looking at some biblical scripts in Italian.

An Inside Job

Whatever happened in Italy, it was carried out by someone operating from Britain, and it must have involved my sister, and it is a fact that when we returned to England, the Italians were out for bitter revenge.

Sadly, the Traitor from within opened the Gates to the Enemy of Our Fair Lady, and my guess is, the people operating the blue lights who turned up just after it had happened, were probably as much involved in it as the Italians themselves!

That said, whatever happened in Italy must also have been an inside job, for someone there too must have opened the Gate of their own country, in their case to let Humpty’s son in and harm their cause.

I the Hun rest my case.

The Russians

While Angela and I were in Liguria, one day I had a communion vision in which I saw the Serbian Holy Mother in front of me, and as I looked, She went and was replaced as in a transformation by the Russian Holy Mother.

At the time I did not tell my sister this, as I believed she was still wondering about what had taken place in Serbia and how we had been cheated by that certain ‘people’ trying to invent themselves to the detriment of the Serbs, and I did not want to evoke emotional stress in her.

And yet, a day or so after this vision, she said to me: Brother come on journey, we go west. We went on an outing and I left it to her to lead the way. And as we walked following the afternoon sun along a road dedicated to an Empress, I turned and saw a great Russian church dedicated to Christ the Saviour.

It was then that I told her about the vision I had received a day or so earlier, and Angela told me she knew from the church calendar.

She said to me: No-one can sell Holy Mother, not theirs to sell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate