Angela Uses Providence to Defend Mother and Child

Vorsehung In England

In recent editions, The Party has described how Angela, shortly after returning to England with her brother over twelve years ago, showed me her version of the Union Jack, whereby she had embroidered a cloth divided into four equal spaces.

The top two were filled in with the English Flag – on the top left from the view of her brother who was standing opposite looking – and the Scottish Flag on the top right.

The bottom two squares were two white empty spaces.

Angela, looking at me, said: Brother not can unlock and open door to Italy in England! She explained that the three keys cannot be used to open Italy’s door, and that she herself, Alexandra and Mädel each held one of these keys.

At the time, my sister, who was very young indeed, was aware that the local councils would betray Our Fair Lady Mother of the British Isles, hell-bent on cancelling to the bitter end all and every reference to Her. They were working for the Italian Illuminati – and the Prince of Wales.

Church Calendar

Both Angela and I knew that, after completing her future work for the English Church and the Scottish Church – both of which at that time she had still not commenced researching – the time would come to work for the German Holy Mother and Her Child, as written in her spiritual church calendar.

The Party has explained that Angela Hun is inspired and has been from her youngest days, that I brother had witnessed this and that I had also received many communion events helping me understand that I must always do as she requires and always look after her affairs whenever necessary.

In the German House

We have seen that in two separate occasions I was in communion inside the house where we used to live in Germany in the area of the Rhine, the second time around fifteen years after the first occasion. During this first time, in the communion, I had spoken to the Fair Lady of the British Isles, saying to Her that even if I spent 25 hours in one day explaining away that Angela is chosen, they would just sit there and ignore me. She was looking at me and just as I had spoken these words, a telephone in front of Her rang, She smiled at me and picked up the receiver. Then I found myself asleep on the couch in that same room, and the German Mother came and spoke words of joy that were incomprehensible to me, after which She leaned over and kissed me once on each eye.

Around fifteen years later, in the second communion relating to this house, I entered the first door to the room where this had happened and walked through the entire ground floor of the building and, still within the house near the opposite door, saw the German Child for the very first time. This was several months ago.

In front of the house, the second door being open, sat the English Child in the garden, somewhat older than his German spiritual brother. He was there to protect him from the evil hound from Hell that had suddenly appeared further down, on the street just in front of the garden.

Motherly Love

When She spoke those words before kissing my eyes, the German Holy Mother may well have said: I always loved you! And it was my sister Angela who, around twelve years ago in England, knew that no-one can take the place of the German Mother and Her Child, regardless who they are, who they claim to be or who they are working for, and regardless what nefarious intentions they have. Even the road to Hell can be sometimes paved with good intentions.

But as far as I am concerned, they stole my Red Cross parcels and then tried stealing my gold bars too, and as a good Hun, I must make sure that Germany is prepared to get brother and sister Huns back, so, as the German Mother desires: Heim ins Reich!

I will be walking east from the Ardennes along the road that leads to Aachen, I know the area having been there before, Mädel will be with me, and Alexandra as well, and then our dear Angela will return from Mexico and we will be there to greet her.

Mädel is learning Bavarian too, and here is tonight’s Party song.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate