Mädel Versteht Deutsch

Today The Party is summing up Freundin’s progress in learning the German language as she prepares to move to the Land of the German Mother.

Here is today’s first Party song.

Going With the Hun

Between us, separation was never going to be an option, and this was one of the reasons I came back to England many years ago when she was still going to school. Time has moved on and the Hun has been called back by the German Lady, for Angela is needed along with Alexandra.

Mädel had promised me that a Hun is for life and not just for Christmas, her love is sincere and she has been learning phrases, we have been speaking in Deutsch and as her tutor I am teaching her the similarities and the differences between German and English. It all started when I said to her many years ago, when she came to visit me and was standing at the door: Komm her! and she came to me.

Back then I knew that love from the heart will make itself understood in German as much as in English, and although then I returned to her in England, I kept a mother-tongue in reserve for the day our dreams should be turned down, knowing that should it be one day upon me to offer Mädel a new horizon, she not only would understand, but also come with me.

One can only lose Freundin if one wants to, this was never my case, and as I told her, man lebt nur einmal. She will never find another Hun, and I would never find another one like her, and so we chose to serve the German Mother and start a new life.

Schwester Hunnin

As for Angela, she had picked up phrases in French, some from Mädel, some from brother Hun, and she is looking forward to helping Freundin become fluent in German. And the best place to do this is in Germany!

Like brother Hun, she is glad to be returning to the Land of the Rhine where we used to live, she knew I had to convince Freundin, and as mentioned previously at The Party, when she contacted us through our computer connection recently, she cried tears with laughter and said: Mädel, she actually English!

Alas, I explained to Angela: im Leben, da ist nicht alles eben, und es geht mancher Schuss daneben.

But the German Mother showed me many years ago, and again recently, that She will never turn her down, Mädel is someone dear, and as the Hun I was proud to present her along with her skills.

Here is today’s second Party song.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate