Mädel’s Wirtschaft and the German Mother

Spiritual Assessment

In tonight’s Party edition approaching springtime, the Hun will be giving an account of some communion events with the German Holy Mother going back to early January of the current year, therefore very recent.

Here is tonight’s Party serenade.

In one such occasion, the German Mother showed me that She wished to be introduced to Mädel at a spiritual level, and so we entered a restaurant where Freundin was serving behind the counter. It was there that the German Lady spoke with her, received some food and drink and together we went and sat at a table.

Then Mädel came to the table and spoke with Her in English, saying that I am her boyfriend. During the ensuing conversation, the German Lady got up to go, and I with her, heading east along a road. It was then that Alexandra appeared in the communion, and she convinced the German Mother to remain. It had to do with the German Child.

When I later explained this to Alexandra, she informed me that it had to do with the Exorcism, as she had been spiritually informed by the German Mother that there needs to be, using her words, a bit more research. At which Alexandra told me to look into the comparison between the present Antichrist and King Herod.

As for Mädel, she was interested in knowing how the German Mother would rate her as a person and in regards to her skills.

Approved for the Wirtschaft

Not long after this, in a successive communion, the German Mother returned, I met Her at the beginning of the same road going east, in a room just in front of the restaurant where previously She had met Freundin.

We were each seated and I was eating a very delicious bread roll containing cheese and salad, and on finishing, I looked at the German Mother and said: I thought I was waiting for you. At which She replied: I was waiting for you. Then She got up and headed to the door to walk along the road east.

On my plate was one small extra piece of cheese with bread, which I picked up and ate, to then go to the door and join the German Lady eastwards.

On later narrating this to Anglia, both she and I came to the conclusion that the German Holy Mother had accepted and approved her skills and was waiting for me to convince her to come to Germany. This is how I explained it, and it is also how Anglia understood the communion to be meant, and it is the reason why she started to learn the German language and prepare to work in Germany at some point in the future.

From a spiritual perspective, she has been accepted, and I the Hun made clear to Mädel that it also means the German Mother has appointed her to direct the Wirtschaft in Germany. This is how straight forward it was, and it was upon me to inform her.

What greater honour could the German Mother In High have given to Freundin after such great delusion unjustly and undeservedly inflicted upon her in England where her offers were turned down?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate