From Valjevo to England

A presentation of events leading all the way from Serbia back to England.

What happened After Serbia?

In this and some of the upcoming publications, The Party will be presenting more insight to experiences that took place after sister and brother Huns had returned to Serbia at Easter – only to go out again through the backdoor. This was because some people in search of a new identity felt they had a mission to make fail the Serbian Mother and Child and were hell-bent on getting brother and sister Huns out of Serbia.

We will not be repeating what has already been written on Party space in previous editions save for brief reference, and instead we’ll focus on some aspects hitherto not made known.

Where It Started

Angela had told me she was coming down to London by bus, had given me the time and the place where it would stop, and the bus arrived just as I had crossed the road with my suitcase. My sister got down and greeted me, gently holding her hands around my wrists, for she had asked me to accompany her and promised to be my guide, even though she was far too young to travel there on her own.

She had plans, knew where to go and what to look into, and in her school bag was a set of crayons, pencils and a magnifying glass, as well as writing paper. Adding to this were a special quill, a pot of ink and something similar to parchment but made of hardened beeswax used for imprinting or inscribing.

She ascended back onto the bus, followed by her brother, and so began our journey to Serbia.

How It Ended

In all, we travelled to Serbia on various occasions until the ultimate Easter voyage, which was the longest one for it led through Greece, Bulgaria and on to Serbia through the south in an attempt to avoid another ambush.

As is by now already known, we ended up on the Adriatic coast anyway and exited that way again, and Angela’s school bag containing the Serbian manuscript was detracted there when it was snatched off her. She didn’t say much at the time, but later I was to find out that her beeswax parchment was not in her satchel, and whatever she had inscribed on it with her stylus had remained out of their reach.

We stopped over in Italy for a while and I was none the wiser about what to do next, for while my sister was planning on going back to school in England, I was making plans on going north to Germany, believing it to be the destination of her next studies.

And so it came about one summer evening, as Angela was kneading dough to prepare a pizza encrusted with tomato and rosemary, that I fell to sleep on the sofa in the living-room in the house we had rented in Liguria.

Then the English Fair Lady came to me, and in communion we were in Valjevo. In the vision, I had just walked along the corridor of the house where we had been staying near the church Presveta Bogorodica, and through the window I saw two black, oily plumes going up in the distance in the direction of Belgrade, and some Serbian clergymen were also watching. It resembled just about everything that seemed to have gone wrong – at least by my reckoning, and then, suddenly I found myself in the street below next to a car. It was there that the Fair Lady said to me: Can’t you see this?

So I got in the back and She in the front at the driver’s seat, and She drove from Valjevo directly to Dover in England.

This is how I understood that Angela was in fact right when she had said to me the previous day: Brother and sister must get back to England now! She knew this on account of her spiritual church calendar which only she has access to, and it took the Fair Lady to convince me that indeed we had to return to England and not to Germany.

Here is tonight’s Party song.

Angela, Dear and Beloved

Later that evening, as I sat there enjoying portions of handmade pizza baked on a stone in the oven – she had insisted it must be stone-baked as according to recipe – and sipping a glass of red wine, I pondered over my sister’s ability to attract the attention of many a Lady In High, to whom she must be very dear indeed, for they would come to me in communion to make sure I followed her and remained at her side.

And especially now that we had just returned from Valjevo the last time, the Serbian Lady, the English Mother who I called Britannia, the Russian Mother, the German Lady … had paid me a visit in communion, and even more than one visit each, on account of Angela. As the days passed, it slowly dawned on me that they considered Angela as a daughter … a chosen one with ecclesiastic knowledge, and they would always present themselves as a national Holy Mother.

It was also in this period that I came to understand that she had taken the spiritual church calendar in Valjevo on her very first visit to the church there. How, I do not know, nor whether it had anything to do with her honeycomb templates, but she had evidently a lot more spiritual contact with Mother and Child than I could ever have imagined.

Angela’s Friends

When my sister came down to London where we were to meet, with her on the bus were her two best friends, Alexandra and Anglia, who accompanied her on that part of the trip. Being by nature a matchmaker, my sister introduced me to them, and in the following years, Anglia and I were to become penfriends, especially after I departed for a while to Germany while she and her friends, including my sister, were still going to school in England.




It was in this period after returning from Serbia to England that Angela would carry out her research into the foundations of the English Church and of the Scottish. At the time I set up a website where I also promoted her work, as well as some from Alexandra. Mädel was still studying economics and chose not to reveal any of her knowledge in public, and at some point I moved back to Germany for a period, where I also stayed in Aachen.

As time passed, Mädel, no longer as small as she had been, wanted me back, and so I returned again to England. In time we went on holiday to Italy … she knew the language fluently – and therefore better than I did, and it was there that they tried taking her Italian manuscript!

In our next edition, The Party will take a closer look at the communion which the Fair Lady of England shared with me after my sister and I had returned from Serbia the last time, when she was preparing a stone-baked speciality in the kitchen in Italy and the English Lady was asking me if I did not see the car – a clear sign that it was time to move on to England.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate