Mädel Safely in Germany

All’s well that ends well!

Die Wirtschaft

Whereas Angela made a name for herself as someone who’s hated by holy fathers, founding fathers and worshippers of Henry VIII who cannot accept that she came to present national sovereign churches as of their original foundations, Mädel’s history is rather tragic and convoluted. Contrary to my sister Hun who is destined to travel to many countries in order to carry out her research for different national churches, Freundin can only work in one country.

Whereas Angela can work for many a Lady In High and has done so to whatever extent as presented here at The Party, Mädel’s aspirations in England collapsed and so she had to go. While she could present some aspects of economic interest to different countries, it would only ever be within the context of an alliance with Germany and dependent on German sovereignty prevailing in Germany and not foreign domination.

This means no Versailles Treaty, no Churchill-Stalin Treaty, no Treaty of Rome and no NATO doctrines, no bullying, no siphoning off Germany’s economy and no threats. This has little to nothing in common with Angela’s doctrine, which is purely based on sovereign national churches united within the same faith, but each going back to their original historic foundations, which vary from country to country.

Destined to Fail (in England)

Being still very young when Angela introduced me to her as a school companion, young Mädel was very enthusiastic about her own ideals and later asked me to present an idea of hers concerning port tolls that would bring in some revenue at local level. I tried it out, as agreed in my own name as she was far too young, but Whitehall got whiff of something and sabotaged it all from A to Z before I even started. Bugs!

She later tried her hand out in Italy, which has been mentioned here on Party pages, but they in turn tried robbing her of her manual. Since then, Mädel’s had people following her about trying to bug her, whether from Whitehall or from Italy. It all stopped when she moved to Germany where she cannot be tracked by the uk or the Italian agents.

By contrast, at least Angela could do her work on the English and Scottish Churches without caring whether they bugged her or not because that work was meant to be made public, and consequently was on a website of mine which I had opened for the occasion of promoting her work on English and on Scottish ecclesiastic foundations.

But her friend could not make public any work on economics as it would have been immediately copied and used by the Tory party to prolong its festering presence and to trade off to foreign empires, such as the EU, in return for insults. The parasites would have been leeching off Mädel’s shoulders! The one satisfaction I have is that, when they declared me dead, after recovering from the shock, I later left the British five whole pounds in my belated will which I styled out after returning – it was all I had left in my account!




The Time Is Right

We have recounted how the unfortunate Mädel again tried her hand at her skills about nine months after the EU referendum, so it would have been in March 2017. We know about Government Bond who became Whitehall’s official spokesperson and how he simply wanted to have all her policies sent to him in one ‘fully-costed’ tome, without a contract and in return for more insults, and how they demanded I climb ladders for five pounds while they transfer Freundin’s work into their own agenda. As mentioned at the time in The Party’s previous version, Mädel told them where to jump down.

Then came the false dawn of an economic alliance with Mexico which collapsed in 2019 and most finally in 2021 owing to Boris Johnson’s 42 months. This was the end!

Then came the German Holy Mother and offered her the place in the Wirtschaft in Germany, and as we know, Mädel moved there in July of this year and is explaining in private lectures how the EU is destined to collapse and why NATO must go too from German soil. The German Lady had waited, carefully observed the War between Britannia and the Italiana, and at the right moment came along to recruit Freundin into Her own services.

Cosmopolitan Police State

Unable to integrate in English society where the Irish appeared to be the predominant caste in what I perceived as a police state, and determined as I was to finish off what I hadn’t managed to complete in Normandy, I couldn’t understand why the British hated me, not so much because of myself – which was understandable – but because of Angela and Mädel.

Anyone hating them, I thought, cannot be sane.

In the meantime, Alexandra, another schoolfriend of my sister’s, was learning various subjects, including Genesis of Mankind, Jewish Law and the Use of Telepathy to Beat Artificial Intelligence, including how to read thoughts coming from the local police station and from Bletchley Park.

It was she who once came to me saying You know that the MI5 are trying to bait you into hating Jews! I recall replying So it’s not just the CIA then!

She informed me of the Tea Tephi Codex, a plan to replace the Jews with the Irish as the chosen people. This had shocked me, as I had believed the English were supposed to be the chosen people in England and hoped that Angela’s work in England for the English Child would have led to the English being nice to him, not the Irish trying to replace him.

Ah well, I said to Alexandra, the Fair Lady will have a big problem then!

My Part in England’s Loss

One day the Fair Lady, understanding what she was dealing with, asked me to turn the pram around along Folkestone Road and go to Folkestone instead, leaving the light tower and church at the castle to my rear. The British establishment was determined to exchange the Fair Lady with their queen, even at the cost of Jew-baiting so as to change the narrative from Humpty Dumpty vs the English Child to “Jews are the problem”, and within time the Child arrived in Folkestone.

It was Angela from Mexico who had told me when to go to that town, so I did, and then I thought At least now the English will be nice to him.

But the British were on the case, they said Our queen is alive, the Child can wait!

But he would have died, he needed to be saved, and when the Jerusalem Scroll from the German courtyard was assigned back to Germany in the fall of 2021 in Mexico, he was taken from the Cornerstone in Folkestone by the German Lady to her own house in Germany, to be later taken up to the heavenly house.

And so when the Fair Lady plundered the Italian house and took the Italian scroll (different to the German one) – which I gave her because I was there and she told me to – and seeing that the Italiana had shown me many times that I could be present in communion in her land and in her house too, when Britannia got stranded in Chivasso with the Italian scroll, I said Bye! I did all I could for your Child, he’s safe, I’ve had enough!

My reasoning was Would the Italian Lady want me to be in her land in spiritual communion for me to act against her, or to defend her?

The conclusion I came to was: I helped the Italiana in England by transferring Prosperity over to her, after all the British had pronounced me dead whereas she had held me in esteem, so if she apprehends Britannia red-handed in the act in Italy, that will be one War most finally over!

In fact in our last Party page How the War Unfolded, it’s been reiterated that “War is something sister and brother Huns could not afford to lose”.

Not long thereafter, I sent Mädel on to Germany, Alexandra was really pleased to go with her, and so it came to fulfilment what the Serbian and German Ladies had shown me just after Angela and I had returned to Italy following our last journey to Serbia: Angela will go to Germany, her two best friends will also go there because of her, and that means I too will be going back to the Land of the Rhine, followed by die Hunnin herself – for good!

Here is today’s Party presentation.

In our next Party print, I’ll give some insight into what happened in Chivasso from the Italian perspective, as Angela, by way of her own spiritual contacts, had predicted while we were still in Italy and before leaving for England.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate