From Alexandra to Angela

Guess who was behind the concerted rants against the Jews!

Anti-Semitism

In today’s Party edition we’ll be looking at one of Alexandra’s spheres of interest and expertise, namely her knowledge of Jewish affairs as per Scripture.

To start with, however, I’ll go back to when the Party was opened in its original version and Mädel had told me not to allow Jew-baiters to comment under Party pages. This was some time back in 2016, she not ever having had an issue with Jewish people.

This was backed up by Alexandra, who told me that Bletchley Park was participating in an anti-Semitic operation trying to trip me up into hating Jews. She said it was all orchestrated at state level by people who are trying to overthrow the English as much as the Germans and the Jews.

Anti-German

I explained to her The British establishment is out to Dresdenize Germany in one spectacular fashion, adding, they want me to climb up chimneys and reach the end of the day with five pounds more than I had at the start.

Alexandra, listening as she always does to my views, answered No matter how much you try pretending to become British in any way, they will always resent you and consider you an enemy, they would never allow you satisfaction in life, and trying to make you hate the Jews was their calculated act to bring you down.

Going by Alexandra’s analysis, their hate for Angela was even greater than their hate for me, for she directly challenged holy fathers and founding fathers alike, as well as their queen, and adding to that she has never been baptised by human hand.




Available Cards

Knowing how much they hated Angela even more than they did me, I counted the available options, both for myself and, first and foremost, for her.

Grandad joined the NSDAP in 1921, which they know full well, and I fought the British directly above England and in Normandy … I reasoned, and they hate me like- worse than – the Plague, but they want Angela’s work without a jot for a contract and without funding.

Her work offer made to Germany in 2018 was ignored, as too was Alexandra’s, and later that year I was declared dead.

That I would end up dead with no more than five pounds to my name was a forgone conclusion, I later thought, and remembered it’s what they had promised me all along.

But Angela had worked out the plan from the very start and it consisted in leaving the two empty frames, one for the Irish, and one for the Welsh.

This is great strategy, I thought, and her superior wisdom is by far greater than mine!

One day, I will receive my travel documents for Germany owing to Angela and will be walking out of prison.

Here is today’s Party music presentation.

Unable to Grasp

By the time Boris Johnson effectively entered the British parliament in early September 2019 following the summer recess, Angela had already pre-empted him and gone to Mexico on the first day of that same month. This was important and in line with her spiritual calendar as it prevented the Kingdom Of Jesus, King of the English, from being supplanted, thus forestalling the Antichrist’s 42 months.

They could not grasp this and were unable to arrest Angela, for she never came back except for the one week in November 2021 but in a way that evaded their racial profiling. Then the English Child made it to Germany and from there to the high House, the Scottish Child is safe somewhere but not there, and this leaves the Irish and the Welsh exposed.

If…

Now if the Antichrist were able to somehow download information from sister Hun on the church of each of these two whose frames are empty, she would lose, they would sign it off with the Antichrist, and the German and the Italian EU governments would simply look on and give them permission to torment her into handing over to them – maybe in 25 years time, some secret scripts on church origins.

This would give the German and Italian governments twenty-five years extra time to do as they please for they would perceive Angela as a loser who can be forced. It would be the end for the person who is hated the most and wanted dead, or locked up in a cage and flung down into the Swamp: Angela. For the hate against her is satanic, whereas against me it is just British.

But …

However, if the uk polices do not manage to get the scripts from Angela on the Irish and the Welsh … and they won’t get them from her brother for already mentioned reasons, then these two peoples would be well advised to surrender unconditionally to the German Holy Mother, and that would only make sense if Angela is back home in Germany, meaning I would already needed to have returned there first.

Taking a gamble is fine with me, they can, and then see what happens. I too am curious. But they are not getting their two frames filled in that way. That’s why I don’t care if they take another chance card because it will just be empty! And what that means I don’t even bother contemplating, it could mean one of many things.

But it will be time-related.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate