Highest Authority Intercepting Betrayal

A Lady In High, to succeed, will expose and uproot betrayal from within. Either that, or she’ll fail.

The Maternal Spirit of a Nation

A number of Party pages over the past weeks have been styled upon the recent request of the Italian spiritual Mother to publicly denounce on her behalf the Italian State for betrayal.

Following the events that took place in Mexico and at Chivasso at a spiritual level and which The Party has reported on in detail, the Italiana has made clear that Angela’s brother cannot remain locked in a British prison. Angela must return to Italy to continue her studies into the Italian national Church, something she cannot do without her brother who cares for her interests.

The Italian Mother had held thirty pounds in her hand while talking about Italian affairs, the sum being representative of thirty silver coins received by the Italian State to betray her Church. A day or so later she placed a large Thirty Pound postage stamp over Britain and requested that I make this public at The Party.

And so I complied with her request to inform the British establishment in public: Here, have them back!

Here is today’s Party music presentation.

The Detail in Chivasso

In our last page Verrat an der deutschen Kirche, I made clear: “given the opportunity to betray the German Holy Mother and Child in return for a British passport, I chose instead to go to prison in Angela’s place, while she fled to Mexico”.

Sister Hun always refused to renounce her identity, and the place of her origins was known to the Serbian Mother who gave confirmation of this not long after our last return from Serbia.

This was also known to la Santa Madre Italiana, and in the communion where I witnessed the aftermath of the Battle of Chivasso, the Italians present who I spoke with indicated the road north-east to deutsches Land as the only valid one, while the one going west to England was out of bounds. The German-Italian alliance prevailed because the English-Mexican one failed. However, as noted, Angela still has her own contacts with the Mexican Holy Trinity.

Defeat

It was the Lady of Britannia who the Italiana fought against, not the Mexicans, while simultaneously the German Lady launched a spiritual military operation on England. And it was shortly before this all happened that La Santa Madre de México came to England and repudiated Britannia to her face, the reason, as we know, being the threat of the British establishment to incarcerate Angela, to torture and to bug her.

That had not been just careless words they threw into the ring, they were interpreted as being their official reply to the English-Mexican alliance Angela had established and a threat to her work and to her very own life.

Officially the British consider her a liar, in reality they have made agreements with the Italian State to terminate the work she did in Italy and prevent her continuing upon the foundations presented there years ago.

And this is why it’s important that the Italian State with its new government comes to terms with the betrayal operated by its own secret services and agencies working for previous governments in Rome: not because I said so, but rather because the Italian spiritual Mother requires it and gave me notice of her decision. Following her victory, she wants to get the priorities right.

Requirement

While we were talking in communion, she made clear that Angela’s next port of call is Germany, but that the Italian state needs to comply with her request to terminate forthwith the treacherous agreement they have with the uk establishment.

The Italian spiritual Mother will not surrender to the Antichrist, she will not surrender to the uk. She knows who knocked Angela down in Italy and was ready and waiting for the day when la Britannica would come to take the Italian Scroll representing Angela’s completed and presented work on Italian church foundations.

Security Implied Infiltration

The German Mother and the Italian Lady long ago had prepared the Trojan Horse for the foreseen event when the British should try taking over and shutting down the Germans and the Italians.

This means of self defence had been shown me while Angela and I were still in Italy, I knew of the method to unlock the cart which the British had arrogantly carried away in the assumption they could take over and shut down, and all pivoted on the Hun opening the lock at the right time.

When one day I saw Prosperity coming to England for Mädel, considering the circumstances, I decided England was not the place for her and transferred Prosperity over to the Alliance: the Italiana received the Prosperity and shared it, as per agreement, with her German spiritual sister*.




The Confession

This was no doubt the topic of the communion when the German Holy Mother came to Freundin’s restaurant in England where there were no other customers: after serving us, Mädel made a defiant confession, and it started with: My boyfriend …

Being present, I knew what I had done, but as it was a confession in private, it wasn’t given me to hear the rest of her sentence, and the German Lady, disappointed, decided to leave. She had arrived with me in the restaurant, and together we left, save for Alexandra’s intervention.

By and by I explained to Freundin what the confession was about, for she was interested to know how the German Lady saw her from a spiritual perspective during the communion I had been party to. Looking back at me with a gaze in her eyes, she said I know what you did, I wanted to try again in England, and you turned around, walked out and shut the door!

Where Loyalty Lies

This was true, for, when I perceived that Prosperity had come to me over England, I quickly realised it was for Mädel. She too must have known something had come her way, because one day I walked into her room and she was ready to start anew, in England … again.

No! I thought. I had made my mind up long ago in Aachen, and since then they had already turned her down not just once, but twice, here in England!

No! I silently repeated, and the words resonated in my mind I’ve given you not one, but two chances in England, you failed, and you don’t get to having a third go!

I closed the door and walked away.

We met later downstairs in the lounge, her blue eyes observing me, and my dark eyes looking back at her as I poured two glasses of port.


*One needs to understand that no alliance will endure if one side disrespects the agreement, and this we saw when the Mexican Mother broke with Fair Britannia owing to her uncontrollable secret services at large and their outrageous claims.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate