Angela Hun’s Future in Germany

Tonight The Party is examining some details concerning my sister’s obligations towards the German Holy Mother.

Angela Was Chosen

In our recent edition from 19th January 2022, titled From Serbian Mother to German Mother, under the chapter Life Must Continue in reference to the Serbian Mother going to the German Mother with Angela, we wrote:

As I observed them talking, the small girl took a sheet of paper and sent it to me through the room. The sheet came right to me, and as I looked, I saw the word devojčica written on it, meaning small girl in Serbian. I looked again, and the word devojčica was written twice, and then three times on the same sheet of paper.”

Angela was promised to the German Holy Mother, and with her also Alexandra and Mädel. As Angela’s guardian, I was required to know this and so it was shown me in communion, because I must regulate my life along her needs and requirements.

First England and Scotland, and Then Germany

In the same publication mentioned above, we noted that the Serbian Mother again came to me in communion not long after that event:

Speaking to me, She revealed several phrases, some in German, some in English. The Serbian Mother mentioned my sister, calling her devojčica, and gave me to understand that she would be going to England instead. The exact words the Serbian Lady spoke have been written down years ago and one day I can publish them, but that will be for a future time – not now, and yet they are in reference to the German Mother and to the Mother of the British Isles.”

The question arises, seeing that Angela chose to go to England with her brother, what became of the German Holy Mother?

It was shown to me on many occasions in communion that once my sister would complete her research into the foundations of the English Church and of the Scottish, she would be working for the German Church, and that this could even come about in England. However, this was made impossible here in England by the authorities, and Angela fled to Mexico in the night hours of early 1st September 2019.

Back to Work in Germany

We have explained that the German Holy Mother lost all trust in England owing to the Dead-UK ghouls and bade her Hun return to Germany, along with Alexandra and Mädel so that Angela can return directly from Mexico to the Land of the Rhine. The UK people are not allowed to make Germany into an empty space, they have two of their own and should keep them, but also keep out of Germany’s affairs.

She wants that which is rightfully Hers and this is only going to be possible when the Germans come to England to sign a binding work contract with the Hun who will be carrying a diplomatic bag on behalf of Alexandra. Then I can go to the German Embassy in London and receive special travel arrangements to Germany, as will need be clear in the contract, and Alexandra will use her own documentation to travel, which is of no concern to the Dead-UK.

Here is tonight’s Party song.

The Serbian Mother Said

The words spoken to me by the Serbian Holy Mother, as stated in the above article, have been written down phrase for phrase many years ago, they are in reference to the Error that was being sold in the Balkans in return for entering the EU and NATO, when they betrayed the Holy Mother and Child after lying and operating deceit on behalf of foreign powers.

This is a personal contribution that I brother Hun can add to the work of my sister Angela, although she is fully aware of what the Holy Serbian Mother told me, as we have spoken much about it. In fact she will be elaborating on it herself, as too will Alexandra whose sphere of work is related.

But all this will be for Germany, not least because a good part of what the Serbian Lady said to me was in German, and in the related communion She did go to Germany with Angela to meet the German Mother.

Brother Hun, like his sister Angela, will never renege on the German Mother, and never forsake Her. We came back to England, did our work here, Angela the spiritual and intellectual and brother the physical, and we have nothing else to offer here.

It’s time to move on, the times on Angela’s spiritual church calendar cannot be changed, and no-one has any right whatsoever to try to change them. It is the German Holy Mother’s turn to welcome those who are there for Her and Her Child, and I do not wish to be held up any longer. I miss my sister and she won’t come back any more until I am out of prison and in Germany. Then she’ll come back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate