Doing Time for Someone Else

The Hun is behind bars for his sister who fled to Mexico to escape prison.

The Leading Star

Once upon a time, when I was about seven and we were living in North Camp, a vision came to me where I saw a star in prison behind bars, and it called me over to open the gate. Immediately and without a second thought I crossed the road and did as asked, releasing the star, and entering the prison in its place. This star then departed over the rooftops of the houses and left the area, and I was in the understanding that one day it would come back to let me out, however without returning itself to prison.

Years later, my sister Angela came to the world, it became clear to me from early on that she is chosen, and as mentioned in previous Party editions, I have always done as she has asked me, including going with her on journeys when she was too small to travel alone.

Eventually, after she had set about asking for a work contract with Germany in 2018, things were getting horrible, Phosphorus uk-government-bond and his crackpots were out and about by land and by air, and eventually on 1st September 2019 they shut the original version of Party space down. The UK died and Angela Hun quickly departed for Mexico to escape arrest and imprisonment by those who worship their Herod, who they call the rightful monarch of ‘the UK’. The accusations against Angela are that the UK died because of her, and they want to cover it up by preventing my sister publishing her books.


Blossoms 


Brother Hun

I her brother had to take her place in prison, endure the humiliations, and wherever I could I set about humiliating them back, whenever a God-given occasion presented itself!

They had tried forcing me to renege on the Spiritual Mother of the British Isles and offer worship to their ‘queen’, because they, their fathers and their grandfathers had always sworn an oath of allegiance to her. But I didn’t!

Hating me is not enough for them, they know that Angela needs her brother and they want to get her. But she won’t come back!

It so happens she has an appointment with the German Holy Mother to work for Her Child on the foundations of the German Church, and that’s where I am awaiting to be released from prison. Only then will Angela come back.

Here is today’s Party music presentation.

Mädel

They shut down all Freundin’s offers to work, but Angela knows the background to that. Crying tears with laughter and imitating her gesture – waving a hand three times over her right shoulder – she said: Mädel, she no care!

I’m sure that one day she will receive an offer for work once Alexandra and Angela have each stipulated a contract with Germany. Mädel has been consulting the map of Germany and has made some discreet enquiries into how a Wirtschaft functions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate