The Hound From Hell That Failed

The German Founding Scroll

When the German Holy Mother came to me in communion as a young blonde and beautiful Lady in the house in Germany where I had once lived, and then bent over and kissed me on each eye, She had just spoken some words that I could not understand but which were full of joy and happiness.

Often I had wondered why those words remained incomprehensible to me, and later it became clear they were connected to the Scroll I had uncovered in a courtyard in Germany after going there with the Fair Lady of the English Folk. At the time I uncovered the Scroll, a sense of sheer joy filled me, however I never touched it. The Fair Lady held it in Her hand.

These two events of communion took place in the same period in which, on another occasion, I had been shown in the area of the Rhine the German Church that stands at the end of a pathway under the Full Moon.

The German Child

The Party has explained how, many years later in a recent communion, I entered that same house where the German Mother had blessed me when She kissed both my eyes. As stated, I passed by that same spot and continued to the other end of the House to the opposite door and saw the German Child within the house, and the English Child seated outside not far away.

The hellhound did not show up where it would have – had it been allowed to, and this has to do with the English Child being present to protect his younger German brother. In England he has been through all the experiences concerning diabolic attacks and knows how to fight off the Devil.

We know who the Antichrist is, what his aspirations are, where he operates, and that he has an army of servants at institutional level. We also know that the UK died in the night of the 31st August 2019 and that what remained was a group of ghouls trying to repossess the dead body of a deceased kingdom and wield its powers of old that have passed away.

Here is tonight’s Party march.

A Pair of Faithful Huns

I always knew my sister Angela would never give up the German Holy Mother, and when she came to visit us for a week last year, she herself told me to repeat her offer to Germany, exactly as it was made in 2018 at The Party, but not before having repeated Alexandra’s offer, which also had been originally presented in 2018 on Party space.

The difference between then and now is that the UK passed away, it cannot and will not turn up again in Germany! The Fair Lady Mother of the English Child was aware they were attempting to inflict Hell in place of the German Church, as already described in our publications, for they tried the same out on Her too, and She was not going to allow them to get away with it. When the UK died, it was just a matter of time before the hounds from Hell would be exposed and have their set of nasty tools taken away.

Loyalty and obedience are of the essence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate