From Serbian Mother to German Mother

From a Nightmare to a Sweet Dream

At the time Angela and I returned from Serbia, all I knew is that my sister told me she had taken the spiritual church calendar in Valjevo on our very first visit to the church there. The Serbian manuscript she had written in Valjevo had been stolen by some delusional, secessionist people as we were heading back out again. However she told me that what she needed to research during her studies in Serbia was by now known to her and it didn’t matter any more that the manuscript had been stolen, what counted is that they could not steal the spiritual calendar. She had spoken a lot about her spiritual contact with the Serbian Holy Mother and with the Serbian Child, but now she didn’t say much.

My sole concern was how to console her, how to help my dear sister who did so much to try to help others, and what to do next. I was worried for her that she might take it badly. She was very small at the time and too young to travel anywhere on her own.

I recalled that on one occasion about a year earlier, prior to one of our return visits to Serbia, in a vision the Serbian Holy Mother had come to me with a small girl at her side on whose head I had laid my right hand. Later, it occurred to me it was my sister, and the vision was meant to let me understand that I must pay heed to the request she had made several days earlier that we return to Serbia without worrying about earning more money for the journey as what I still had was enough. And this was the reason we returned to Serbia again, plus one or two more times after that, the last time being when we went back at Easter, exactly when Angela said so going by her church calendar.

Here is a Party march tune.

Life Must Continue 

And now that we had departed for the very last time from Serbia and I did not know what to do for Angela, again the Serbian Mother came in communion with a small girl. I was observing them from a field as they walked along the road to a house which was in Germany. The area was known to me for the house belonged to a great-aunt.

When they entered, I found myself within the same room where the Serbian Lady sat and talked with the German Lady. As I observed them talking, the small girl took a sheet of paper and sent it to me through the room. The sheet came right to me, and as I looked, I saw the word devojčica written on it, meaning small girl in Serbian. I looked again, and the word devojčica was written twice, and then three times on the same sheet of paper.

Later it dawned on me that the small girl was my sister Angela, and the first word devojčica referred to her. The other two girls represented on the sheet of paper each under the title of devojčica were her friends Alexandra and Mädel. It was then I realised Angela was to return to Germany at some point in the future, where we had once lived, that she would be working for German Holy Mother and Child, and that her two best friends would also be with her.

Now this was quite some years ago, but it did not finish there.

Waiting for Orders

Being fully aware that I needed to be prepared for when Angela would one day ask me to take her back to Germany, not long after that day, the Serbian Mother again came to visit me, and it was the third time She did so. Speaking to me, She revealed several phrases, some in German, some in English. The Serbian Mother mentioned my sister, calling her devojčica, and gave me to understand that she would be going to England instead. The exact words the Serbian Lady spoke have been written down years ago and one day I can publish them, but that will be for a future time – not now, and yet they are in reference to the German Mother and to the Mother of the British Isles.

When my sister later declared she wanted to return to England, I was not surprised at all, for clearly this was written back then on her church calendar. And so it came about that we returned to England and she went back to school and meantime did her research into the English Church, and after that into the Scottish Church. She was dedicated to the Fair Lady of the British Isles – who the UK went on to betray.

Life Takes a Turn

Life back in England started off well, Angela was happy, so too was I, her friend Alexandra was going to school, as too was Mädel, and eventually they all left school and I was none the wiser as to why they could not achieve a decent career in England considering their skills.

Mädel and I got engaged and Alexandra became a doctor, The Party got shut down in 2019 and then Angela left for Mexico the very same day, which was the 1st September. I was declared a non-existing person and Angela is adamant she needs to work for the German Mother and Child and will not come back unless this has been established officially! Alexandra is on her side with her own work offer for Germany, and Freundin, as recently explained, has joined the enterprise, making us a complete company.

The UK died in the night of the 31st August 2019 and all I want is to meet the Germans in England so that Alexandra can start her next work, as previously mentioned on Party space, and Angela can come back and start studying and researching again. This means assignments for me as well, I’m looking forward to it and am waiting for nothing else.


Episcopal See


Geneva Conventions

If the Germans prefer, I can go to the German embassy to receive papers to travel on, but only when the relevant work contract is signed for Alexandra and she has paid me in gold for the work I have been helping her out in on the Exorcism. God knows I am fed up with being hated by the UK ghouls and I won’t cry a tear when my life has returned to a working one and no demonic ones can deny my existence. My red cross parcels are long overdue, my Wehrmacht uniform needs some upgrading as the trousers have some tears around the boots, the jacket needs to go to the dry cleaners and the boots themselves need some new studs.

My sister came to visit me in prison last year in Autumn for a week, I’m here in her place so they could not lock her up, and when she comes back I need to be out of prison. I have a life to live and people to work with, and Angela won’t come back so long as they threaten her with internment. I’m waiting for the Germans to turn up!

A Mother Will Not Be Thrown Out

In future editions I will present some more communion events the German Mother has shared to help me understand that She cannot be barred and excommunicated so long as Angela and I do not forsake Her. As for my sister, she will not come back until this is sorted out. She refuses to allow the UK ghouls to excommunicate the German Holy Mother and claim that She ‘does not exist’. That’s how straight forward it has become.

Angela is the one who helps, I do my best to see that she is not cheated, imprisoned or robbed, and I haven’t been asking anyone to help me. I do have an outstanding payment in gold from Alexandra for services rendered at her request, and she has made a work offer to Germany asking for an upfront payment in gold. Until such time, Angela is gone and no-one is going to lay their hands on her. That’s how simple it is!

She is not a prisoner and is not subject to the Geneva Conventions, whereas I am, having taken her place behind the bars. And this means: if Germany wants Angela, they need to free brother Hun. Angela is doing this for Germany!

Here is another Party song.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate