Wartime Mädel and Germany

This evening The Party is going into transmission with a summary on Mädel’s decision to follow her Hun and work for the German Mother.


Hun


Choosing Germany

In the period of War waged by the UK on England, including every attempt to outlaw the Holy Mother of the British Isles, I have been presenting the opportunity for Mädel, should she choose to, to align her efforts with those of brother and sister Huns in favour of the German Mother. This would also fit in with Alexandra’s future contract with Germany, thus making us a full complement again. Currently Angela isn’t with us for the reasons given in previous prints, but once she comes back, we can have a common cause.

Please feel free to hear this evening’s march.

Until now, my girlfriend’s main motivation has been in preventing Bletchley Park ever getting any codes that could unlock even an inkling of her policies. These characters wanted her to hand over a fully costed manual on economics that they could then use to perpetuate the UK and the EU. Their plan, as far as can be pieced together, was to deport me in an iron cage to Italy to be locked up in a cell, while the Italian founding fathers of Europe and the Prince of Wales would have proclaimed a new empire called: Europe, with Rome as its capital. All they needed to do was find a way to pay off their accumulated public debts.


Government Bond


A Holiday in Italy

Mädel and I once went on holiday to Italy, and as she had a manuscript in Italian on economical recipes, they tried detracting it from her. She refused to hand it over, and when they cornered her, I came in and pulled her out. We departed from Italy using disguise clothing and following separate routes in order to confuse them once they found out we were gone, she going over the Alps to France and I north to Germany. They claim my girlfriend stole the manuscript in Italy and she disputed this, saying it was hers. And Bletchley Park, working with the Italians, has never given up attempting to find out what she knows. We long ago destroyed the manual, but of-course she knows what was in it and anything else she may wish to add.


Columns


Back in England

Being English, both she and Alexandra cannot be deported, and because there is no manuscript of any kind for Bletchley Park’s agents to take, they have tried putting me under stress. Here in England I’ve had Italian agents following me and asking me to write for them accounts on specific financial topics, believing Mädel has given me full insight into such matters. I’ve had UK agents demanding I send them fully costed chapters on financial affairs, again under the illusion she has briefed me – which isn’t the case. But, being economical cooking recipes of hers, on one occasion I did write on the sheet of paper they had rammed under my nose: add chlorine to the water to kill bacteria. They despised me even more!

They thought if they could deport me to Italy, my girlfriend would follow me there and we’d be interrogated following the laws of the Inquisition, but as they could not get me deported, they found no way of cracking any codes.


English U-Turn


Across the Ardennes

And this brings us back to my idea of wondering if Mädel will instead follow me over to Germany – or at least join me and Angela in working for the German Mother, along with Alexandra. She can offer her work for the Wirtschaft, the House of Restoration, or Restaurant. Being the expert in economics and a writer of cooking recipes, she is the ideal person to help out a Mother In High in search of a clue to end the bankrupt EU empire’s encroachment on Germany’s fruits of toil and labour! See for example bankrupt Italy in need of being bailed out and trying to drag Germany down.

Crossing over to Germany would be a natural occurrence for my sister Angela and I, Alexandra is thrilled, but for Mädel it would be a novelty. A lot depends on what Germany would offer her, and whether it is in relation to Germany and England and not ‘the UK’. For if it’s the latter, there can never be an agreement. That entity cannot get anywhere near her: it never has, and it never will.

If Mädel is satisfied with an offer coming her way, then we’ll see.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate