Mädel Is Staying Permanently in Germany

Mädel has settled in Germany, I must get out of Britain now!

I’m Staying in Germany!”

Mädel has contacted me to say she is settling in Germany and is waiting for me there. I’m not going back, she wrote, so youll have to come here to me!

This is Freundin as I know her: she’ll contact me and make clear I need to come to her if we want to be together and work together.

I’m greatly satisfied, meine Pläne sind aufgegangen! When I was in Germany and she had appeared to me in a dream – Mädel later confirmed this was out of love from the heart, at that time she wanted me back. This event has been explained here at The Party as being the only reason I returned to England. Also explained here is that, before leaving Germany, I made a plan B for the eventuality they should try doing on her what the Italians had attempted in Italy: stealing her work.

Back then in Italy, where we had gone on a holiday, I had pulled her out from a corner as they were trying to take her manual, and we made a quick exit, she to France and I north to Switzerland and then on to Germany. And that was my plan B in Germany before making my decision to return to England: if the British try a dirty one on Freundin, I’m pulling her out and getting her over to Germany!

As is known from Party prints, the German Holy Mother offered Mädel a place in the Wirtschaft, knowing that her skills are orientated in that direction.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Script for the Rhine Church

The Serbian Holy Mother Didn’t Lie

The German Mother in the Kitchen

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

The Church of Mother Rus

How the Serbian Mother Succeeded

The Castle on the Rhine