News From Angela on the Scottish Church

Only one Child got to Heaven, the other stayed behind.

The English Child Was Taken up …

the Scottish Child Was Left Behind!

Today my sister Angela in Mexico contacted me by video after reading a recent Party print on the Scottish that was commissioned by Alexandra. In the article, entitled A Dispute Over Sovereign Scotland, we presented Alexandra’s view that Scotland should prepare to contact Mädel in Germany in order to establish an agreement with her on economics – after she has signed a binding work contract with Germany first, of-course.

We were talking about this, and then Angela says Oh and brother, forget tell you that sister not did all study on Scottishes! (This is hermana’s plurality form for the Picts and the Scots.)

A light went on! It went off again and then came back on, I focussed my imagination and then an even brighter light illuminated my head, and I thought So that is why only the English Child made it to the higher house in Heaven!

Looking back at hermana on the screen, a grin on my face, I spoke into the microphone and enquired Why didn’t you inform me of this before, pray tell? And then, pausing for a moment, I hastily added, But it sure relieves me of a worry! (for it made sense now that one child didn’t quite make it!)

I’m Sorry!”

Hearing these words from Angela is unlikely unless her expression is about to change, whereby inevitably a crocodile tear will appear. As I watched her face intensely, as sure as vapour goes up and rain comes down, her expression indeed changed to a smile and then she cried Scottishes two different peoples back then, brother!

With sister Hun, I’ve often found that just as I’m about to figure everything out, she comes on with a surprise that leaves me with the sensation I’ve slipped on a banana skin and ended up on my hind part.

A Sip of Brandy

Drawing upon a tot of Brandy from a glass to my right, I stared at Angela, who as always was right! This never occurred to me, I thought, and thinking quickly now, I asked Hermana Angela, are you telling me the Scots are Irish?

Looking back at me, she said something about a Scottish saint from Ireland who once visited the Picts and did many things. He even send Nessie to bottom of Loch, howled hermana with laughter.

Putting my thinking cap on, I hurriedly sought an explanation of my own, and then enquired Was this a conversion or a fulmination?

Here is tonight’s Party tune.

The Party Goes on

Our video conversation became one of those memorable parties, even if at a video-enabled distance, and when it did finally come to an end later on in the night, we parted with the solemn promise that I’d contact Alexandra over this and seek her advice on what to do next.

But brother, interrupted Angela, sister she go Mexico to Germany, first need start work for German Mother and small Child, and Scottishes can come Germany and tell brother he exist! And he reply: ‘if brother not be, sister not can do more work on Scottishes.’, and on this cheerful note we parted, tears running down hermana’s cheeks.




No British Pounds!

Angela refuses to be humiliated by the British and is not coming back to England but will be travelling directly on from Mexico to Germany. According to her, if the Scots are interested, they will have to go to Germany to admit that her brother is a real person seeing that they were not capable of doing so in England. Angela’s rule is: if they don’t see her brother Hun, this doesn’t mean he does not exist, but if they insist he doesn’t, well then that’s too bad, no more work from hermana!

And as for her brother, he once spoke with the German Swiss Lady In High just before leaving for England with sister Angela, and She told him he’d be back in Switzerland with no British money but only Swiss francs. She was right!

At the time I found it hard to believe this, even though She assured me that it would be so, but since then I converted to believing Her without questions or doubts. Consequently I made sure to have a good reserve of Swiss francs that, one day, will bring me straight to Switzerland and on to Bern!

As far as the Scots are concerned, brother has expenses and is going to be counting in gold bars! Don’t even think of offering him five Britishes pounds, because he won’t accept them.

Point d’or, point de Suisse! Promised! Angela and I were on the English train in Priory train station not the Scottish, and if the Scots don’t care for the Scottish Child, it’s their decision not mine or Angela’s!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate