A Letter From English Mädel

A letter came to me by S-mail from Freundin in Germany. It starts with:

HAIL THE GERMAN HOLY MOTHER!

Working in Germany

Mädel, who moved to Germany in early July 2022, is promoting the liberation of Germany from the EU, also known as the ‘European Union’. She has been working to bring an end to the rule of the Italian self-styled founding fathers of Europe.

Wolfgang, a German Army captain, takes note of her lectures, he says she is the right person at the right time and assumes that she will be staying permanently. He is looking into how her Hun can join her from England and knows that this must be achieved by the German State by way of special German travel documents.

This means I will be – hopefully very soon – departing from an English port for Calais in France. From France I’ll be going north to Belgium, and here I will turn east towards Brussels and from there on through the Ardennes. From this mountain range I’ll cross into the Eifel and head further east to reach Aachen. From there I’ll see where I take up residence.

Here is today’s first Party song.




Loyal to German Mother

Grateful to the German Holy Mother, Mädel has been preparing the way for the most final end of foreign domination over Germany. She says that there can be no uk divorce bill imposed on the German Spiritual Mother and no Irish protocols either. Those people, says Mädel, don’t get to divorcing the German Mother from the Holy Father. She considers the British in Westminster to be stupid and depraved.

And the Irish, she says, need to sort their own borders out, they have a sea to do this.

Freundin remembers how the British tried replacing the Fair Lady and insulted the Mexican Santa Madre, she promises that they will not prevail over the German Holy Mother. When they insulted the Mexican Lady, that is when Mädel hated them.

Forget Fort Knox

In her letter, she also told me to give up trying to raid Fort Knox, because Uncle Sam, she assures me, will not pay out any gold if it’s not in his interests. Never mind the Irish, she wrote, the USA might change their mind later when they see that Angela in Mexico refused to enter a British prison.

Mädel says that being nice is perceived as a sign of weakness in British mentality and the only way to deal with that is by not repeating oneself over and again but just stating the facts, and if they don’t like it then let them rot!

She knows about the two empty frames of Angela’s union flag and that they are hanging in limbo in Germany. Let them hang!, says Mädel.

Sorry, Uncle Sam!

Avoiding the Monkey Boots

She wrote how Alexandra, on navigating the way out of England, was avoiding known tracks left in the dust and then laughed when Mädel said she could smell them a mile away without even needing to see them.

I’m still figuring out how to humiliate the British, sitting there with my head in my hands and wondering. Mädel is far too pleasant to give me advice on that, and undoubtedly the British were far too stupid to realise what they flung away on turning her down. I recall Angela looking at me by way of the screen from Mexico a few months ago in July and stating: Mädel is English, and she actually gone!

At the time I thought my sister was shocked, she even shed a tear as I looked at her … and then, ah never mind! I’m going to have a coffee now, I’ll be back later.

An F Bomb Over Connaught Park

One day I had a communion event, it was based in Connaught Park, it was supposed to be nice, but as I had written it down using pen and paper, the British must have found something out from the Italians and decided to poison it all.

So I stitched together a version based on another event that actually took place there but glossed over with an artist’s impression which I’ve added later for effect.

Well, they wanted to teach me a horrific lesson on how to destroy good will, they wanted to humiliate me and ‘do good’ to please the Italians. They wanted to humiliate Angela as well – in a prison. Anyway, one sunny day I was lying on the grass in Connaught Park writing on some pages in a diary.

Someone down near Townwall Street later said to me You dropped something!.

They quickly drove off, but I shouted from behind: You ain’t seen anything yet!

Later I must have fallen asleep, and in a dream I was flying an ME109 over Connaught Park, I opened the plane’s window and dropped a note … and then flew on to Germany.

English Child

When Mädel found out from me that the English Child had been safely brought to the higher heavenly House, she agreed to move to Germany. She was satisfied, after all I had come from Germany to England to help her.

Here is today’s second Party presentation.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate