The Train in Priory Station, Dover

After Angela and her brother had departed from Serbia the last time, which was over a decade ago, the Fair Lady let me know what the next step was to be.

Look After My Child

In a vision centred in Dover Priory train station there were some trains. On one was the English Child, and the English Mother spoke over the intercom in the station informing all people on the train or about to board it to look after the child and be nice to him. He had a high temperature and was in need of being cared for. So brother and sister Hun knew our mission on returning to England and obeyed Our Holy Mother’s commands.

Angela told me that what I had been shown corresponded to her own instructions and we set about excavating through history to reach the founding stone of the English Church.

Within time I understood why the Fair Lady had informed me that Her English Child needed much care and attention, we were dealing with multiple bullying and this is no doubt why the UK excluded me from its will before dying. But that isn’t the problem, what counted was that in August 2020 I listened to Our Spiritual Mother and boarded a train at Priory station heading to Folkestone.

On arrival, crossing a road I came to a park and found a bench. On looking up it all became clear, a statue of Our Mother was right in front of me.

Several months later, Angela was with a group of people and said they almost left without me. They were waiting to go to Folkestone, and she said: Brother need get new computer, internet contact and the digital camera, charge it and get back to The Party. When he do this, come Folkestone and make pictures and with sister do more research there.

Brother Listened

She told me the Fair Lady had guided me to Folkestone in August 2020 and later had told her to help me set The Party up again and to take note of what She wants. Angela and I found out that Our Fair Lady in Folkestone is showing the road to the English Church, to the corner stone which the UK had discarded before dying.

The name of the town, explained Angela, means the folk’s stone, and on this stone the English Church of our Holy Mother has been founded. This foundation came around many, many centuries ago, long before Henry VIII.

There, said hermana Angela, our Spiritual Mother is showing the whole world that the English Child has his own church.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate