The English Child and the Right Way

In today’s edition, The Party will be making known a sequence of events which Angela has said should be presented. They go back around nine years.

The English Mother

My sister had carried out research into the origins of the English Church and, as is often the case, I worked with her, whether doing errands such as looking for books at the library that she needed, preparing coffee and biscuits, or cross referencing dates in which events occurred in history.

However, brother Hun and his sister never owed allegiance to the descendants of the Tanner’s son and always pledged faith in Our Fair Lady. And this created resentment on the part of the established powers that were. So I was wondering how to help my sister present her work in a way that the likes of Phosphorentia could not waste her efforts, when one day the Fair Lady came to me in communion. She was concerned I may have altered or taken down any part of Angela’s work, and I assured Her I hadn’t. Satisfied with this reply, She left the room.

It became clear to me that I must not do anything to appease the establishment by even a jot and instead trust Angela and her uncompromising attitude when styling out her text. She is right, Buckingham Palace is wrong, no matter how much they claim Henry VIII founded the church in England. The truth is, he stole from the churches of the land and knocked many of them down.

Folkestone Road

And only a day or two later, in a revelation I found myself walking along the pavement pushing a pram in which sat the English child. We were heading from the Western Heights area of Folkestone Road in the direction of the castle on Eastern Heights where the light tower church is. Then I turned the pram around with the Child and went back in the opposite direction, westwards.

There was a group of Ladies standing there to the left and to the right was another, who I identified as the Gypsy Lady going by Her ethnic appearance, that is, as of the Roma people. She said one word to the others to the effect to let us pass, and it came across as meaning that She is on the side of Our Fair Lady whereas the others may have caused some trouble.

MAP

                                                                   Western Heights

To Eastern Heights and castle    …...     Folkestone Road        ...…    to Folkestone

This is where the insight ended, but Angela has informed me of the fundamental importance of what came about then, as it is pivotal in explaining the event which occurred years later in the Summer of 2020 in Folkestone. She said: brother good Hun, he not surrender but always obeyed orders and stand up to bullies!

Indeed there’s many a reason why they resent me, I Hunned them. But what else could I do?


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate