England Is Not Italy, the English Are Not Italian

The Fair Lady Is English

When my sister and I travelled to Serbia, we always passed through Italy to get there, even when we crossed over to Greece and went the long way round - and every time we were told to go back to Italy. But as Angela and I were based in England, we came back to where we had started, because Our Fair Lady is the spiritual Mother of the English.

Hermana laughs about those who took her Serbian manuscript, because she took the Church Calendar in its spiritual form in Serbia. We always worked for the English Lady, and Angela has established that la Santa Madre de México is the spiritual Sister who our Mother can trust. When Angela went to Mexico, she took her church calendar with her.

Many Tears

There could be many considerations as to what the Italians offered, but my guess is, they promised membership of the EU to Serbia and some other place whose name I won’t mention, and perhaps also membership of NATO. Hermana thinks it’s hilarious they ended up with a fist full of flies, as my girlfriend once described it to her. Angela looked at me and explained: Mädel open hand and say many flies, and the tears ran down her cheeks as she cried with laughter.

She was there in Serbia but too small then to understand everything concerning my hardships – because I never told her. Angela always remembers it as an adventure where she was telling me not to be fooled into going back to Belgrade after being lied to. Once she said: Brother not see on train people give him evil eye (malocchio), and then cried with laughter when I told her a few words I said under my breath when not going to Belgrade.

After we had come back the last time from Serbia, in communion the Fair Lady of England came to me and I said to Her: I always loved you! She looked to Heaven and was very pleased.

Many Italians

After Angela and I returned to England, there was the impression many Italians tried taking over here, but at this point the publication must end with the English are not Italian.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate