Lodz Is Not in England but in Eastern Europe

Understanding Maps

My sister and I were sitting at home playing scrabble. Angela asked me why I kept trying to form place names of eastern Europe, and I explained to her a secret I had concerning a communion the Fair Lady once shared with me.

Many years ago, Our Spiritual Mother had gone with me to Germany and we walked along a road until reaching a courtyard. We entered through a gate and then went to one precise spot where I uncovered a hole in which was a scroll. The feeling it gave me was one of sheer prosperity, yet She took it in Her hand and kept it. It was never within my grasp, and I wondered why Our English Mother would do this in Germany when surely the scroll would be of great interest to the German Mother.

Angela’s eyes became dark with unfathomable emotion and her cheeks glowed as I went on to explain that one day – after this event – the German Mother also came to me with a map that was easy to understand. It showed a road leading from the Rhine to North Camp. On both ends of the road, in North Camp and in the location on the Rhine, were houses resembling British army quarters. Along the road between North Camp and Dover were many buildings, one of them being a Church – the one of the German Mother, whereas the part of the road leading from Dover to the Rhine was void of any construction.

Tears of Laughter

The Germans were supposed to come to England to talk about you working for the German Mother and Her Church, I said to Angela, but instead they went to Lodz in eastern Europe.

The tears were rolling down Angela’s face and she cried: Brother always make bad news sound funny, Germans now pay money to eastern Europe and wait for Poles go Germany and build big church for little money.

I fell down from the chair laughing as Angela sat there gesticulating and unable to express one coherent word. Who cried more is hard to say, all I remember adding before passing out was: Phosphorentia made a promise to the Germans which he could never keep and said his queen would become the head mistress of the German Church.

A Scroll Is Not for Cherry Picking

At The Party we made sure that Phosphorentia and his delusional associates never managed to traffic any work over from hermana to Germany. There is a reason why Our Fair Lady took the scroll, and that reason is, She wants recognition of Her own Child and Church first, and not of Humpty Dumpty at Windsor Castle who never held the scroll and is not of holy status, divine right or divine anything, regardless which titles the Italian clergy may have bestowed upon her. And it doesn’t matter here what Charlemagne believed, it won’t change a jot.

Angela first worked for the English Church, and that is in her curriculum vitae. She’s never worked for the German Church, and when she made an offer they broke her heart. Yet one cannot cherry-pick Angela's work, one either accepts her offer in its entirety, or leaves it.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate