An Alien Agenda in Germany

Germany cannot surrender to alien agendas; otherwise, there can be no Reich.

Khaganate of the Golden Horde

Laß dich nicht in Deutschland erblicken ohne die kleine Hunnin!

At The Party it’s been explained how in early January 2022, the German Mother showed me that Angela wouldn’t have been able to conduct her research into the Rhine Church because the German State had plans to forcefully conscript her into an agenda alien to the intended cause.

I could imagine that the plan was to cancel the Reich and subject Germany to the Golden Horde, an empire that would go from Shanghai along the Silk Road through Lodz all the way to the Rhine: a fairly sizeable khanate!

The only one person who could prevent this happening is Angela who has the mission to investigate the origins of the Rhine Church, reason for which the German Mother received the Rhine Scroll from the Mexicans In High who were holding it in safekeeping after it went with Angela to Mexico.

Not a Chance in the Inferi

Needless to say, my sister wasn’t going to Germany under those conditions and there was no way I would endeavour to seek an agreement with people following a secret agenda which they would try to abuse her with. This is why I always stated, unless there is an official work contract clearly outlining Angela’s intended work in German Land and therefore free of secret agendas, she won’t be returning – and neither will I!

This is why Mädel moved east in order to prepare the way for Angela’s return, as well as to prepare her own place in the Wirtschaft.

An Unholy Agenda

Paß gut auf daß deine Schwester Hunnin nicht gesnatcht wird!”

In the communion, She showed me that the people in a citadel – which I interpreted to be the government in Berlin, by way of a human chain would try pulling the Hunnin by one hand to the east, while I was holding on to her other hand pulling her west to the Rhine, a chain of persons helping me. It was like a tug of war!

That was also the time when She showed me the frame of the white German flag on the flagpole – for it still needs to be filled in and this will not happen until Angela has achieved her work in Germany. Somewhere to the left hanging in limbo were the two empty frames of Angela’s union flag.

Going to Canossa?

In another communion some time later, I was shown that the British Establishment would try marching from west to east into Aachen, and so I understood that this city needs to be defended from the British who have no access to Angela, she being in Mexico. Either they were trying to have a say in what she does in German Land, or they were trying to replace Aachen altogether with Britain.

I recall telling Mädel about this communion event as we sat at the breakfast table that same day, and a marine-blue shade appearing in her eyes revealed the inquisitive thoughts that entered her mind, for I had said: In the vision, even Jeremy Corbyn was there walking along, but, If that had been a Canossa walk, wouldn’t the British have stopped in front of the city and humbled themselves instead of marching through?

And she replied: Montgomery and Boris Johnson were likely also there in an operation Market Garden trying to reach the Rhine and conquer Germany.

Going to Switzerland?

The question is not whether, but when Angela and her brother will be travelling along the Rhine. In The Party’s 25th December 2022 publication In Communion In and Out of England, it’s been established that brother Hun is in a transit room next door to England waiting to board a train in Germany in direction Switzerland.

Going by the 7th July 2023 page The Script for the Rhine Church, it’s clear that Angela needs to be able to accomplish her work for this Dome-Church. She must not be preconditioned into giving up her original purpose and having another one forced onto her. The Reich must prevail, and where the English Child who evaded the British went, so too the German must go!

I’m Sorry?

The British have half an empty union flag, this bothers me not, for the English Child made it to safety while I sat in prison for him and died there – which I did willingly, and sister Hun is not going to leave Mexico until Mädel has opened the way for her return to Germany. Mädel was English and I accomplished my duties towards her when I died on behalf of the English Child, after this she went to Germany. She never was British.

If the British one day want to make a walk to Canossa and wait in front of Aachen humbling themselves, they can, and if not, sorry then don’t! It won’t change a jot in my vocabulary and no I won’t be sorry. I don’t have a reason to be sorry for them.


Mädel aus Kurpfalz


Hard Man Hun

During the two great wars, the British were never capable of fighting the Germans on their own, not even the British Empire was enough and they needed more allies, and these not sufficing, even more.

Well this time not even the Golden Horde from the east will change this. It’s as the Latvians showed and told me in the Latvian communion of the 21st June 2022 as seen in our Party print The Latvians Visit the Hun: events will take a different course and one day I will be going from England to Germany where I will find Freundin waiting for me.

Sorry Boris, it looks like Winston Churchill lost this time (I’m not sorry, of-course), for you wanted to follow in his footsteps, but since then Mädel left for Germany, and when she went, your guys can’t find her, they can’t follow her, no tracking, no bugging and no sabotaging!

From a well known song: Ha, ha ha ha ha.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate