A Reliable German Mother

Angela contacted me recently and, having prepared a work-plan, I was waiting for her call, so we settled down to a video meeting where brother Hun could explain the situation.

La Macchia

After preparing a hot ginger lemon with a tot of vintage brandy, I pulled a file out of a briefcase placed on the chair next to me and extracted some documents, laying them on the table. Taking one item out and holding it up, while looking her sincerely in the eyes, I asked my sister: Do you see this stain on the map?

She remembered, for once I had spilled some coffee over it, this being numerous years ago, and Angela, who was sitting nearby doing some writing, had suddenly asked: What that?

I remember at the time telling her it was a stain.

I’m Walking … I’ve Got to Keep on Walking

And so I continued: When we both kept falling through the rotten floorboard, there was that time when I had to carry you on my back all the way from Asti to Marmorito Santa Maria, in the early morning hours, marching through the snow, while you slept – and all my money was gone!

And now, many years later, looking back at me, she said: You always good to small sister when she needed brother at side, and now that brother in prison, she no abandon him!

Sinking Sands

Wryly I replied: Don’t worry about me, dear sister, this is about you! The people behind the War against the Serbian Mother think I’m going to take you by the hand and go right over that same rotten floorboard again and exchange you for those who sold out to EU expansion east across Europe.

Angela stared back at me, and I went on: There’s a reason why the Serbian Mother showed me, shortly after our last return to Italy from Serbia following Easter, that you need to go to Germany where you’ll find your two best friends, because She relies on the German Mother to prevent the sacrifice of the Serbian Child.

Attempted British Brainwashing

I noticed Angela’s dark eyes looking deep into mine as she sat there intensely scrutinising every word I spoke, and my speech continued:

The EU and NATO are trying to erase from your vocabulary that you ever went to Valjevo, they are trying to make me believe I never dedicated a significant part of my life savings to fund and accompany you! This is the work of Halloween Man, the one who claimed he could go all the way to Mexico, place you in a prison and bug you. And we know what the response of la Santa Madre Mexicana was to that: No! And as you yourself soon thereafter told me, the Rhine Scroll was assigned in Mexico not to England but to Germany.

Here is today’s first Party musical theme.




Freundin

As written above, all had been prepared for Angela’s call, all the documentation was ready and so I took another file from the briefcase and placed it on the table, and looking at Angela on the screen, I declared:

I’ve spoken with Mädel again, and we agreed that the very people who tried replacing the Church in Serbia with a stain are hardly going to simply give up on their EU project and allow a member-state to just go ahead and make a work contract with you!

While sister Hun sat there listening, I continued: I didn’t walk six hours all through the night without a dime and carrying you just for these people to peddle a hoax claiming you were too small and got it all wrong, that I listened to the wrong person and should have gone without you to Belgrade one more time to be humiliated by a bunch of people laying a rotten staircase for others to fall through.

Of Interest

Angela became very interested in how the case I presented was evolving, and as it concerned her more than it did myself, she sat there and listened as I took another sip from my ginger lemon and continued:

Somebody claimed to have made a deal between some human holy fathers, the EU and NATO in order to trash the Serbian Church and to cancel the Serbian Holy Mother and Child. They called you a failure and ended up presuming they could ram brother Hun in a prison. Well I’d rather let them rot! It’s in your best interests that Halloween Man proves to have lied when he claimed, while using a prison policy, to be able to fill in the two frames you left empty.

You Want to Walk to Lodz? Try It!

I could see in her eyes the appreciation in how I placed her honour above my own situation, and so I rounded it off with: My recommendation to Mädel when I last spoke with her is that if some people running the state agenda in Germany want to replace Valjevo with Lodz, then let them try walking all the way to Lodz without a penny to their name, with their stick over the shoulder and their sack attached to it, and I’ll just sit here and watch it all fail – but my sister Angela cannot afford to have failed and what I did for her was not in vain!

With a grin, I assured my sister that, in regards to German policy, the only valid German train ticket is the one I have, and that this train goes along the Rhine from Germany into Switzerland, for it’s in connection with the Rhine Script. Put simply, I said to her, there is no train to Lodz full stop.*

Here’s today’s second Party presentation.

Staying in Mexico

In previous Party pages it’s been made clear that Angela’s return to German Land is based on Serbian Mother to German Mother following our last return from Serbia, because the Serbian Lady had not failed, regardless what somebody in Italy running the State agenda had claimed to the contrary, and She will not allow Her Child to be sacrificed – not even for an ex-uk, for NATO or for the EU – or for some human holy fathers whose ego has been smeared when Angela, who believes in One Only Holy Father, refused to go to Belgrade but got down in Valjevo again!

On my part it’s my duty to make sure Angela’s reputation has come out of all this untarnished, and this means it’s better that Sacrifice Man loses his reputation seeing that he never managed to lock sister Hun in a prison. That leaves two empty frames for him to explain away seeing that he claimed to be able to fill them in!

Meanwhile, Angela, at Alexandra’s expense, enjoys her house and garden in Mexico, the Italian Mother expecting her to show up in Italy and the German Mother making sure that Mädel manages to bring to an end the communist EU infestation of Germany in preparation of Angela’s return.

*EU-NATO, or no EU-NATO, it won’t change a jot. Being a member of these organizations won’t propel any people or country into replacing the church calendar from Valjevo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate