On Returning to Jerusalem on the Rhine

Recently – the other day – I spoke with Angela who appeared by video from Mexico.

The Conversation

It was upon me to inform her that all the research she did in Italy on universal Church foundations* needs to be repeated, and that she’ll be accomplishing this one day in the Land of the Rhine together with Alexandra. As Angela stared back at me, I added joyfully It will be for Jews and others!

Just Nothing

And I spoke these words to Angela: I have the duty to care for you and your interests, and until the day I have a written work contract from Germany legally binding with your name and mine on it, a travel document for Germany in my name, and an amount of gold for my initial expenses in order to fund both you and myself, you will just stay in Mexico!

Angela looked me closely in the eyes to see if I had the courage to go the extra mile, which I did. In fact I added If not, Germany will go the way Italy did and cash in the Government Bond they invested in!

No Sacrifice

I told Angela that regardless what anyone claimed to the contrary, the German Mother’s original alliance is with the Serbian Lady owing to Valjevo. This, I explained to her, puts the German Folk on the same side as the Rus owing to the Russian Church in Corso Imperatrice and its connection with the Serbian Church.

Our conversation went on and my conclusion was The English Child made it to the heavenly House by way of Germany after the German Mother saved him in England from sacrifice, and therefore people should cease telling the Germans to be ashamed of themselves for being German.

Angela knows that just before she went with me to visit San Remo when we were living in Italy, I had seen in communion the Serbian Lady come to me and then straight thereafter the Russian Lady. At the time, Schwester was using her spiritual calendar and was basing her actions on her own spiritual sources.

No Appeasement: Der Zug fährt nicht nach Lodz

The Hun abides to a non-appeasement policy and so I’m not going to have my German identity changed by one jot of fake DNA.

As it stands, I don’t expect to hear anything from Germany now and so I have regulated my plans accordingly. In communion I’ve been shown and told exactly what Angela and Alexandra were already both telling me years ago: that the Rhine connects to Switzerland and is not to become the new Polish border.

The German Mother did show me in early 2022 that no State agenda can be allowed to disorientate Angela’s investigations. This I also published shortly later at The Party, so it’s not new. At the time in fact She warned me: Die Angela hat ihre Arbeit zu leisten, paß gut auf daß die junge Hunnin nicht gesnatcht wird!

Sorry Poland! (Just joking, I’m not really.)

I left it in the hands of the German Mother to sort out how and when Angela and I return to the Land of the Rhine.




Mädel Working

Meanwhile, Mädel is in Germany getting involved. She does let me know some information sometimes, but some of this I keep between us and don’t share here. Her location is unknown to me, how she operates is beyond my capacity to know in advance, but she is operating diligently.

Before Freundin departed from England, I had assured her that in order to obtain her rightful place in the Wirtschaft, she must strive for it, because I shut your English restaurant down before it ever started, I said to her.

It was the realisation of what I had done to her English dreams that spurred her on to Germany, something for which I take the credit!

Here is today’s Party march.

*This is separate to the German Cornerstone studies and needs to be accomplished first as we are referring here to the foundations without which there is nothing to build upon.

Post Scriptum

I forgot to mention Angela’s reaction in a previous conversation when I told her that my request to Italy to receive a scholarship for her was rejected.

Her eyes became very dark, an obscure expression came to her face and for several long seconds that resembled long minutes … a deathly silence prevailed. Eventually she uttered something about Britishes fishes and chipses!, her voice broke off followed by another period of silence.

Tears came to my eyes and fortunately I was able to disguise these as real compassion while suppressing a laugh. She has since got over it and on reading this I know my sister will forgive me, many times she has done the same to me too, and on many an occasion brother had to swallow what came across as a toad in his mouth and laugh along with her.

I’m sorry!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate