Angela’s Reply on the Rhine Script

After biding her time, sister Hun gave me a reply.

A Reply From Angela

Following our recent Party publications over the past few weeks, of which there haven’t been a great many, Angela has contacted me from Mexico. She’s been waiting there to see how events evolve in relation to her future work contract.

Having read the 7th July 2023 publication The Script for the Rhine Church, where I wrote: “whereas Angela would be able to act upon the written sentences in the script, I could neither read nor understand one word, whether in handwriting or read out aloud”, she informed me that, in order to have access to this spiritual script, she needs a binding work contract with Germany and with Switzerland.

Key to the Plan

She noted that the house or houses cannot be built without the foundations, and without access to her previous foundational work carried out in Italy for which we have no copies in England or in Mexico, she would need to repeat the whole set of studies in Germany or in Switzerland to establish the biblical roots, Alexandra working with her. Only then could they both proceed with the cornerstone work.

No More Government Bond

On my part I explained that my Swiss francs cannot be spent in Germany and that I’d need to go to Bern or Zürich to change them as they are no longer in circulation. I would also need to receive a travel document enabling my passage from the transit room next door to England along the road to the docks and out of England.

And then we’re talking of the work contract as of itself. This time Government Bond cannot get involved and needs to be kept out of it. This isn’t work that can be done in England on a five pound note regime where he collects the information, no-one acknowledges one word and he gets paid for it! Adding to that, I left my last five pounds to the British Empire years ago.




A New Life

Brother Hun has received quite a few extensions of life in the past, he received a completely new one after dying in England where he was in a British prison, and Halloween Man wants to waste this one away too. Therefore the Germans and the Swiss need to think up something more viable in order to get Angela Hun to carry out her studies and with her Alexandra, because neither of them are going to get their pen and paper out along with their books unless I am there to help them – as per stipulation.

They need me for certain temporal duties, that’s where my number comes up, but if the Germans want to allow Halloween Man to peddle his hoax even further, then I need to state here right now that if the Hun dies in a British prison again … once he’s gone, he’s gone. Then I won’t be coming back anymore either!

Try a Better Approach

The German lady I encountered in the street in England in 2019 knew where to find me but this time I expect a better version than “I don’t know what you are trying to tell me”. It’s either Government Bond and all that is with him, or Angela Hun, and she won’t show up without her brother nor will she have a Bondian diktat imposed on her by way of some krumme Geschäft.

She was approved by the Serbian Lady owing to Valjevo, and She promised Angela would return to the German Mother in Germany.

The German Mother saved the English Child in the way narrated and my duty here in England along with Angela’s is complete Full Stop

Here is today’s Party presentation.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate