Appointments, Laws and Regulations at The Party

Here is a summary of the situation in Party reality, which differs to the parallel universe of the City at Buckingham palace.

Appointments

Some people have an appointment for work, and I’m still waiting for one enabling me to get back to work in Germany. I never had a work agreement with the British, neither did sister Hun. They had kept telling me that if I didn’t climb up a chimney and breathe in soot, I’d be sleeping under a bridge, and that isn’t a work contract.

They tried imprisoning Angela and that isn’t a contract either. She went to Mexico and is never going to surrender to the Irish or to the Welsh, hence she isn’t coming back. As her brother, I bore many hardships but always managed to protect my sister.

In our last Party post Angela Hun’s Imminent Return to Germany, I wrote: “The British have an appointment with Moloch, not with Angela”.

Binding Laws

In accordance with Latvian Law, English Mädel who never was British has moved to Germany and is waiting for me there.

According to this same law, England is Mädel’s homeland while mine is Germany and Freundin would be waiting for me in Germany – which came to be. All I need still do, going by this Law, is to depart from England and join her.

In order to bring this about, the German Spiritual Mother made sure She has the two empty frames hanging in Limbo in German Land where the Irish and the Welsh cannot reach them.

Net Worth

When they sent an HM Revenues demand for 1,800 pounds along with the Demonic Thug – a bill I had no intention of owing them, the following year the flu pandemic broke out, I caught it and Alexandra looked after me while they claimed I was dead. Not one penny ever came my way while others were getting money for staying at home. But the Hun had five pounds remaining in his bank account which he left to the British.

Their act was carried out with sheer brutality, and the Hun’s deed was done in full consciousness that their act was irrevocable. I repaid them for what they were worth, I said. It was all I had left in my account! Proceeding to shake the dust from my Wehrmacht boots, I tore up the credit card and remained in prison in place of my sister who the demented ones wanted to lock up.

No Government Bond

The British came running down the street shouting at me: What about our Irish and our Welsh?

I replied to them Sorry, that’s too bad, Angela left them two empty spaces and fled to Mexico to escape prison!

They can surrender unconditionally to the German Holy Mother to whom the two empty spaces of Angela’s union flag were given. For the Irish and the Welsh not to do so, quite frankly, is sheer madness.

Whereas the British got five pounds, I kept the Swiss francs instead and Angela isn’t coming back. Then Alexandra and Mädel departed too, but they did not leave England before being sure the English Child had made it safely from the German house – where he was staying with his spiritual brother, to the higher heavenly House.

The uk police commander never managed to arrest him for the Child made if from the Cornerstone in Folkestone to Germany. You see, he didn’t turn back but proceeded onwards, and from the German house he made it to safety.

Here is today’s Party presentation.

Switzerland

The German-Swiss Lady must have known already that Angela would flee to Mexico, because, going by the Swiss communion, I’d be claiming asylum on my own. In fact, after the British had cancelled my name from their registers and declared me dead, Angela fled before they could arrest her. She works with her brother, not with Government Bond, and they were not going to lay their hands on her.

That Alexandra and Mädel would be going to Germany must have also been known to the Swiss In High for the same reason that I was on my own. And they also let me see that this time, the British and their Italian godfathers were not going to take over the narrative: firstly, the Italian state has nothing to decide over Switzerland and I never had an agreement with Italy of any kind; and secondly, as I had no British money, the people of Government Bond don’t get to telling the Swiss what to do, and what not, as they had already declared me deceased and in so doing proved to be liars pushing a hoax.

Once they declared the Hun dead, that was their last Community Chest card gone and they don’t get to having another go. After that they had only one Chance card left, and on turning it, the card reads: Now Go to Hell!

Compare this to the Irish and the Welsh who each have a Chance card left on which is written: And now surrender unconditionally to the German Holy Mother! Isn’t that better than taking one’s chances with the British?




Wolfgang’s Judgement

According to Wolfgang, Mädel has moved permanently to Germany and Alexandra is also waiting to start her work there along the lines set out in previous Party pages. This means that if the cowardly British try deporting me to Italy, either way they aren’t getting Freundin nor are they touching Doctor Alexandra, and my sister they aren’t getting anyway. He says all I need do is wait for the German State representation to come to England to me, or claim asylum in Switzerland if the cowards here try deporting me to Italy.

Funding

I the Hun always funded my sister with my own money in order that she may do her research with all the travel and accommodation expenses connected, and it is my duty to see that I get a State contract from Germany so that she can return home to the land of the Rhine and continue her studies. According to Wolfgang, it’s for the Germans to respond in a positive manner and to contact me.

Access Denied

Angela’s whereabouts are secret and she isn’t going to reveal them to the British so they cannot send anyone after her like they did in Italy. Having duty of care towards her, I will not let them find out how they can trace her to a specific location.

They are not going to lay their hands on the Scroll that was found in the German courtyard and which only Angela can work with. Even I did not touch it, I only uncovered it once the location where it was buried was revealed by the English Holy Mother. Contrary to their plans, Bletchley Park will not bug their way to the Scroll, which is protected by a no maggots policy! This leaves them empty-handed while peddling a hoax.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

When Angela Went to Greece

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

In Communion In and Out of England

Angela and the Kyivan Rus

The Serbian Church Either Won, or Lost

Das Rus Kind

A Combined Marriage to the Communist Khanate