Sie werden ihr blaues Wunder erleben!

So You’re Leaving Me Then?! … Well You’re Not!

In a recent publication I explained how She came to me in Communion some months ago and in no uncertain terms showed me that desertion is not going to happen!

Summoned to my senses, I understood the German Mother takes this very seriously and also knows exactly what vile tricks have been concocted by Moloch & Co. And this corresponded to that which She had warned me about in late 2021 and early 2022.

Well the German Mother is on the case and taking all necessary measures to sort it out. Following the tombstone and thirty silver pieces episodes, the Mother of the Church Under the Full Moon knows what would happen if the demonic ones were ever allowed to have another go. This time they are not coming back.

Teutonic Confirmation

It was after this that Freundin from Germany contacted me, we spoke together and she made it clear that my stay next door to England is transitory and the reason I’m here is in preparation of departing for Germany. Nothing else!

I was right from the start on first meeting her: she looks German … and must be too! This better explains why I closed the door on her English cafeteria before it could ever open and sent her on to Germany where she is rectifying some horrific problems.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Serbian Holy Mother Didn’t Lie

The German Mother in the Kitchen

The Script for the Rhine Church

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

How the Serbian Mother Succeeded

Germany and the Cult of Guilt