Denied Legal Representation

Kent County Council had recently advised me to seek legal representation at Citizens Advice … but someone then interfered.

Unexpected Visit to Citizens Advice

On the 23rd March 2026, unannounced and with no prior expression of my intention and itinerary, I walked to the Citizens Advice office in Dover, located in Maison Dieu Gardens, and rang the bell. The lady who opened listened to my explanation and assured me I was entitled to receive legal representation by way of their office. I would need to come back the next day and make an appointment for a lawyer who would give me fifteen minutes to listen to my case and decide if he’d take it on.

The next day I returned, and because in the meantime the British police had found out where I had been and what had been said, there was a different lady and she told me to go to an office where a man was seated who had evidently been briefed what to say.

He told me it was utterly false that Citizens Advice offer the service which had been stated the day before. He didn’t want to know anything about what had been revealed to me or who I had spoken to a day earlier in that very same office, and repeated that no legal assistance or representation could ever be offered through Citizen Advice. One of the two people working there lied, and evidently it was the one who had been informed to do so after my first visit.

The British Police Above the Law

In fact, even though in October 2025 Kent County Council had assured me by email through two separate offices that I needed legal assistance, the British police and Dover District Council have since then consistently denied me any access to legal representation.

I have been asking for the return of the household savings that were illegally detracted by the British government using false declaratns in public office whereby I was declared as being dead, that is, non-existent.

My point is, if they can get away with declaring me dead and not only denying me any form of income for over seven years, but even illegally confiscating the family savings using this same false declaration made at Dover District Council, then what else would they be able to get away with? The British police made clear to me they will not investigate any crime committed against my person, so taken to the logical conclusion, it can mean anything negative against .me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Serbian Holy Mother Didn’t Lie

The German Mother in the Kitchen

The Script for the Rhine Church

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

How the Serbian Mother Succeeded

Germany and the Cult of Guilt